/compare, Fast binary comparision between two files
1.16, Package name:
compare-1.16, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is a program that allows very fast binary file comparison.
Compare is similar to cmp but faster and with better readable output.
Compare examines one file and standard in, or two files on a byte by
byte basis, and prints the file position of the first difference it
finds, first in decimal and then in hexadecimal, followed by the
differing byte content in hexadecimal and as quoted character.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)