NOTICE: This package has been removed from pkgsrc
/jad, The fast Java Decompiler
1.5.8, Package name:
jad-1.5.8, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Jad is a Java decompiler, i.e. program that reads one or more Java class
files and converts them into Java source files which can be compiled again.
Jad is a 100% pure C++ program and it generally works several times faster
than decompilers written in Java.
Jad doesn't use the Java runtime for its functioning, therefore no special
setup is required (like changes to the CLASSPATH variable).
Jad can be used:
* for recovering lost source codes;
* for exploring the sources of Java runtime libraries;
* as a Java disassembler;
* as a Java source code cleaner and beautifier.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-05-01) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
CVS history: (Expand)