NOTICE: This package has been removed from pkgsrc
/jdk14, Java Development Kit 1.4.2
22.214.171.124, Package name:
jdk14-126.96.36.199, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This is Sun's Java[tm] Development Kit, version 1.4.2, made buildable
and usable natively on *BSD/i386 by Greg Lewis and a host of others.
===== From the patchset README:
This is a set of source code patches for the JDK 1.4.2 SCSL source.
The resulting JDK should be suitable for most uses, although using it in
a production environment is at your own risk. The patchset is available
Please read the file THANKS for attributions.
Instructions to build the JDK are contained in the file BUILD.
You should also examine the ChangeLog for the changes that have been
made so far, and notes on them.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
: inet6, jdk14-plugin
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2010-11-05) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2010-07-30) Package has been reborn
- (2010-07-26) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2005-12-20) Updated to version: jdk14-188.8.131.52
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version jdk14-184.108.40.206 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)