/kannel-gateway, Kannel WAP gateway
1.2.1, Package name:
gateway-1.2.1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Kannel is a WAP gateway. WAP, short for Wireless Application
Protocol, is a collection of languages and tools and an
infrastructure for implementing services for mobile phones.
Traditionally such services have worked via normal phone calls
or short textual messages (e.g., SMS messages in GSM networks).
Neither are very efficient to use, nor very user friendly.
WAP makes it possible to implement services similar to the
World Wide Web.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)