/lxmusic, Minimalist XMMS2-based music player
0.4.6, Package name:
lxmusic-0.4.6, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Minimalist XMMS2-based music player
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-05-21 21:24:27 by Soren Jacobsen | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
update lxmusic to 0.4.6. changes:
- Corrected spelling mistake; Preference => Preferences
- Move libnotify conditional code to lxmusic-notify.c
- Bugfix for volume control
- on_tray_icon_middle_clicked: toggle play pause
- on_volume_btn_scrolled: increase/decrease volume on tray icon
- added missing funcion declarations
- Use XMMS2 "picture_front" album art for desktop notifications
- Make notification code implementation opaque
- clean rewrite of desktop notification code
- Code cleanup: Use macro to retrieve string/int track properties (removes code \
- retrieve album art property: picture_front
- fixed non UTF-8 char
- removed un-used variables, fixed no-return-in-non-void function
- Few updates for build using more recent auto-tools.
- Added compatibility with libnotify >= 0.7.0.
- Fixed crash if "id" is not available.
- Fixed crash in using xmmsv_get_* functions.
- Fixed crash on NULL passed to guess_title_from_url().
- Fixed crash after deleting item from playlist.
- Eliminated duplicate gtk_widget_destroy() on main window which leaded
to crash on exit.
- Fixed return value from lxmusic_do_notify_prepare() if no libnotify is
- It have to destroy any dialog windows on exit.
- Fixed few invalid casts and deprecated gdk_pixbuf_unref() calls.
- Allow compile with GLib >= 2.30 replacing deprecated functions.
- Added manual page lxmusic.1 to install tarball.
| 2014-10-23 13:19:39 by ndb | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated version and add PLIST.
| 2014-10-23 11:06:41 by ndb | Files touched by this commit (1) |
did add more needed dependancies.
| 2012-10-03 11:10:35 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (193) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
Mark packages that don't or might probably not have staged installation.
| 2010-03-29 20:41:53 by Tim Larson | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Changing MAINTAINER; lack of time for this.
| 2009-10-12 17:48:56 by Tim Larson | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Initial import of LXDE music player