/net-quanta, Toolkit for extremely high bandwidth networking
0.3, Package name:
net-quanta-0.3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
QUANTA is a toolkit for supporting Optiputer applications over optical
Getting TeraNode applications to work optimally on a high speed optical
network is not as simple as connecting ones computer to the Internet.
Today's protocol stacks and scientific applications cannot and do not
know how to utilize this extreme level of bandwidth even when it is
available. We intend to address this problem with Quanta, a
cross-platform adaptive networking toolkit for supporting the
extraordinary networking requirements of Tera-Nodes.
Note: This has nothing to do with www/quanta*, the KDE HTML editor.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)