/p5-HTML-WebMake, WebMake is a simple web site management system
2.4, Package name:
p5-HTML-WebMake-2.4, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
WebMake is a simple content management system, based around a templating system
for HTML documents, with lots of built-in smarts about what a "typical"
informational website needs in the way of functionality; metadata,
sitemapping, navigational aids, and (of course) embedded perl code. ;)
It requires no dynamic scripting capabilities on the server; WebMake sites can
be deployed to a plain old FTP site without any problems.
It allows the separation of responsibilities between the content editors, the
HTML page designers, and the site architect; only the site architect needs to
edit the WebMake file itself, or know perl or WebMake code.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)