NOTICE: This package has been removed from pkgsrc
/pkg_cmp_summary, Compares two package summary files (pkg_summary.txt format)
0.6.2, Package name:
pkg_cmp_summary-0.6.2, Maintainer: cheusov
pkg_cmp_summary compares files that contain summary information
about packages (pkg_summary.txt format).
These files may be generated by pkg_info -X, pkg_src_summary
or anything else.
Actually PKGNAME fields are compared only.
All PKGNAMEs are checked, i.e. versions are compared and
presense is checked.
Format of the results:
<R> <PKGBASE> <VER1> <VER2>
where R is
- present in the first file but absent in the second one (disappears)
+ absent in the first file but present in the second one (appears/new)
<NUM> more than one package with the same PKGBASE is in the first file
= versions are the same
< second file contains more recent version (upgrade is possible)
> first file contains earlier version (downgrade is possible)
? versions are incomparable (e.g. 1.2.3 vs. 20080101)
PKGBASE is PKGNAME with version stripped,
VER1 and VER2 are package versions. VER2 is present only if
R is `<' or `>'
Required to run:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2008-04-08) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2008-03-02) Updated to version: pkg_cmp_summary-0.6.2
- (2008-02-18) Updated to version: pkg_cmp_summary-0.5.0
- (2008-02-17) Updated to version: pkg_cmp_summary-0.4.1
- (2008-02-11) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version pkg_cmp_summary-0.3.0 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)