/premake, Build script generator
3.7, Package name:
premake-3.7, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Premake is a build script generator. Write a small Lua
program describing your project, and then use Premake to
generate input files for any of these toolsets:
* GNU make
* MS Visual Studio 6
* MS Visual Studio 7
* ...more on the way!
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-01-04 14:38:12 by nros | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Updated premake to version 3.7 and added LICENSE line.
| 2012-11-26 00:32:22 by othyro | Files touched by this commit (104) |
Maintainer stated that no time is available to work on pkgsrc anymore, but
wouldn't mind seeing other people continue to maintain these packages.
Resetting to pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.org
| 2012-10-05 15:39:04 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Support staged installation.
| 2009-05-20 02:58:40 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (75) | |
Recursive ABI depends update and PKGREVISION bump for readline-6.0 shlib
Reported by Robert Elz in PR 41345.
| 2006-08-15 00:32:21 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 3.1:
* Added support for Visual Studio 2005
* Added support for Windows resources to GNU make target
* Added path handling functions to Lua environment
* Added matchrecursive() for recursive file searches
* Added os.fileexists() function to Lua environment
* Added os.appendfile() function to Lua environment
* Changed `monoresgen` to `resgen` to keep up with Mono project
* Added `mono2` .NET compiler set for Mono .NET 2.0 support
* Feature 1096677: exclude files from matchfiles (package.excludes)
* Bug 1439463: VS2003 RTTI problem
* Bug 1439446: GNU Makefile problem under Mingw32
* Bug 1422068: package.path="." causes bad makefiles
* Bug 1431530: makefile target fails when project path specified
* Upgraded Lua interpreter to version 5.0.1
* The options table now stores simple values, rather than tables
* Completed MonoDevelop support
* Improved .NET resource handling for GNU generator
* Added unit test suite
* Merged Scott Graham unicode build flag patch
* Removed package.warninglevel in favor of extra-warnings flag
* Added package.targetprefix
* Overhauled structure of generated GNU makefiles
* Added --os command line option
* Fixed bug 1268588: Use gcc to link C packages
* Fixed bug 1363306: GNU C# should copy referenced DLLs
* Added chdir() to Lua script environment
* Merged Thomas Harning's patch for .NET resources on GNU
* Fixed bug 1194702: Can't put multiple packages in same directory
* Fixed bug in GNU shared library builds (doh!)
* Added target 'vs2002' to replace 'vs7'
* Added 'project.config' with 'bindir' and 'libdir'
* Merged Scott Graham's "warninglevel" patch.
* Fixed bug 1153484: Import lib in wrong directory.
* Fixed bug 1013352: Stack overflow with large projects.
* Fixed bug 945406: package.files, bad value = crash
* Worked around VS.NET bug for .NET assemblies > 64K.
* Added --very-verbose flag to GNU generator.
* GNU generator now supports assembly sources.
* File extension of generated binaries can now be set
* Windows targets now handle .def files for DLLs.
* Can now specify build actions per file
* Include paths are now passed to VC7 resource compiler
* Removed _WIN32 define from Cygwin makefiles
* Added package.objdir to set intermediates directory
* Added rmdir() to Lua script environment
* A big bag of bug fixes
* Made verbose mode even more verbose.
* posix.c now builds properly as C.
* Fixed package dependency generation for GNU and VS2003.
* Display Lua version number in usage text.
* Fixed VS link between *.aspx and *.aspx.cs files.
* Fixed VS link between *.resx and *.cs files.
* Fixed *.d file generation for gcc 2.9x.
* Unified various help options under '--help'.
* Bin and Lib paths can now be arbitrarily long.
* linkoptions are now applied in VC6 and VC7 projects.
* Added support for ASP.NET projects.
* Fixed a bug in VC6 support for static libraries.
* matchfiles() now uses package path instead of script path.
* Added --verbose option.
* No longer apply no-rtti and no-exceptions to *.c files.
* Location of generated project files can now be specified with
the project.path variable.
* Inter-package dependencies are fixed for GNU makefiles.
* No longer need to execute in same directory as project script.
* Added "c" language specifier.
* Added support for .resx and .config files to C# projects.
* Added support for full assembly names in .NET references.
* Fixed handling of paths in package.target variable.
* Improved support for SharpDevelop.
* Started support for OS X.
* Added support for Digital Mars compiler.
* VS7 generator crashed if a package was built before one of its
dependencies. Now immediately assigns UUID before processing.
* Added support for Visual Studio 2003 and SharpDevelop.
* Added binaries directory as a reference path for VS7.
* Added initial support for building static libraries.
* Added "no-main" flag, prevents overriding WinMain() on
* Added "--no-rtti" and "no-exceptions" build flags to
disable those C++ features.
* Display error message when project has no packages.
* Moved VC7 *.pdb files into intermediates directory.
* Bug fixes to the path manipulation routines.
* GNU makefiles are regenerated when premake scripts change.
* Added support for the Cygwin environment.
* Added "static-runtime" build flag to statically link against C/C++
standard runtime libraries.
* Bug fixes to Visual Studio 6 and 7 generators and path reversing
| 2005-09-28 08:41:20 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (179) |
Added RMD160 checksums.
| 2005-05-24 12:31:20 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Replaced USE_GNU_TOOLS+=make with USE_TOOLS+=gmake.
| 2005-04-11 23:14:51 by Todd Vierling | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Remove USE_BUILDLINK3 and NO_BUILDLINK; these are no longer used.