/py-OpenAL, Python bindings for audio/openal
0.1.6, Package name:
py27-OpenAL-0.1.6, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
PyOpenAL is a binding of OpenAL (http://www.openal.org) for Python.
This binding is at possible OO (Listener, Source and Buffer are objects).
Extensions are not supported yet. Supported file formats are Wave and Ogg
Vorbis (with the PyOgg and PyVorbis modules).
PyOpenAL can be used independently or along with py-Soya.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)