/qucs, Microwave and IC-design oriented EDS tool
0.0.13nb2, Package name:
qucs-0.0.13nb2, Maintainer: 10.50
Qucs is an electronic simulator targeting microelectronics and microwave.
It features a GUI based on Qt3 on which the user can draw his circuit.
Many simulations type are provided, amongst which dc, linear (traditional ac
or S-paramters based) and transient. Harmonic balance is under way.
The results are shown using one or more of the many graphics available
(cartesian, smith chart...).
Qucs also includes handful tools such as a line Z calculator or a filter
synthesis tool. With the external tool admsxml, it can also integrate Verilog
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)