/realtimebattle, Programming robots game
1.0.7nb1, Package name:
realtimebattle-1.0.7nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
RealTimeBattle is a programming game, in which robots controlled by programs
are fighting each other. The goal is to destroy the enemies, using the radar
to examine the environment and the cannon to shoot.
Here is a list of features of RealTimeBattle:
* Game progresses in real time, with the robot programs running as child
processes to RealTimeBattle.
* The robots communicate with the main program using the standard input
* Robots can be constructed in almost any programming language.
* Any number of robots can compete simultaneously if allowed by your operating
* A simple messaging language is used for communication, which makes it easy
to start constructing robots.
* Robots behave like real physical object.
* You can create your own arenas.
* Highly configurable.
* It is distributed under the General Public License (GPL).
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)