NOTICE: This package has been removed from pkgsrc
/redis, Persistent key-value database with built-in net interface
2.6.13, Package name:
redis-2.6.13, Maintainer: filip
Redis is an advanced key-value store. It is similar to memcached but the
dataset is not volatile, and values can be strings, exactly like in memcached,
but also lists, sets, and ordered sets. All this data types can be manipulated
with atomic operations to push/pop elements, add/remove elements, perform
server side union, intersection, difference between sets, and so forth. Redis
supports different kind of sorting abilities.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-06-15) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: redis-2.6.13
- (2013-03-09) Package has been reborn
- (2013-03-09) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2013-02-01) Updated to version: redis-2.6.9
- (2012-12-16) Updated to version: redis-2.6.7
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-06-13 23:55:04 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (8) | |
moved to pkgsrc proper
| 2013-05-31 22:12:36 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update redis to 2.6.13.
--[ Redis 2.6.13 ]
UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE, nothing very critical but upgrading is suggested
if you experienced:
1) Strange issues with Lua scripting.
2) Not reconfigured reappearing master using Sentinel.
3) Server continusly trying to save on save error.
This version of Redis may also help with AOF and slow / busy
disks and latency issues.
* [FIX] Throttle BGSAVE attempt on saving error.
* [FIX] redis-cli: raise error on bad command line switch.
* [FIX] Redis/Jemalloc Gitignore were too aggressive.
* [FIX] Test: fix RDB test checking file permissions.
* [FIX] Sentinel: always redirect on master->slave transition.
* [FIX] Lua updated to version 5.1.5. Fixes rare scripting issues.
* [NEW] AOF: improved latency figures with slow/busy disks.
* [NEW] Sentinel: turn old master into a slave when it comes back.
* [NEW] More explicit panic message on out of memory.
* [NEW] redis-cli: --latency-history mode implemented.
--[ Redis 2.6.12 ]
UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE, nothing very critical but a few non trivial bugs.
* [BUGFIX] redis-cli --bigkeys: don't crash with empty DB.
* [BUGFIX] stop-writes-on-bgsave-error now works in redis.conf
* [BUGFIX] Don't crash at startup if RDB is there but can't be opened.
* [BUGFIX] Initial value for master_link_down_since_seconds is now huge.
* [BUGFIX] Allow SELECT while loading the DB.
* [BUGFIX] Don't replicate/AOF an empty MULTI/EXEC if the transaction
is empty or containing just read-only commands.
* [BUGFIX] EXPIRE should not be able to resurrect keys (see issue #1026).
* [IMPROVED] Extended SET back ported from Redis 2.8 / unstable
See http://redis.io/commands/set for more information.
* [IMPROVED] Test suite improved.
--[ Redis 2.6.11 ]
UPGRADE URGENCY: LOW, however updating is encouraged if you have many instances
per server and you want to lower the CPU / energy usage.
* [BUGFIX] Replication: more strict error checking for master PING reply.
* [BUGFIX] redis-cli: use keepalive socket option for improved reliability.
* [BUGFIX] Allow AUTH while loading the DB in memory.
* [BUGFIX] Don't segfault on unbalanced quotes while parsing config file.
* [BUGFIX] Don't segfault if command gets propagated to AOF / replication
link as another command name that was renamed in redis.conf
* [IMPROVED] serverCron() frequency is now a runtime parameter (was REDIS_HZ).
* [IMPROVED] Use a lot less CPU when idle, even with many configured DBs.
--[ Redis 2.6.10 ]
UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE, this release contains many non-critical fixes
and many small improvements.
* [BUGFIX] redis-cli --rdb, fixed when the server sends newlines to ping.
* [BUGFIX] redis-cli, minor fixes on connection handling, prompt.
* [BUGFIX] Slow log: don't log EXEC, just executed commands.
* [BUGFIX] On failed shutdown don't try again and again compulsively.
* [BUGFIX] Fix build on sunos without backtrace().
* [BUGFIX] UNSUBSCRIBE and PUNSUBSCRIBE: always provide a reply (see 742e580)
* [BUGFIX] Lua struct library was broken, upgraded.
* [BUGFIX] Fix a bug in srandmemberWithCountCommand() with count argument.
* [BUGFIX] Test: disable clients timeout to prevent issues on slow systems.
* [BUGFIX] Sentinel: don't advertise the promoted slave as master too early.
* [IMPROVED] Whitelist SIGUSR1, see http://redis.io/topics/signals.
* [IMPROVED] Simpler to understand redis-cli --bigkeys output.
* [IMPROVED] Test now works with tclsh > 8.5.
* [IMPROVED] Added option to turn of the Nagle algorithm in slave socket.
* [IMPROVED] Optionally use SO_KEEPALIVE to detect dead peers.
| 2013-02-23 19:48:48 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Note that by default, redis listens to more than localhost.
(To a paranoid, this is obviously a bug, even though it might not be.)
| 2013-02-01 17:11:35 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Update redis to 2.6.9
--[ Redis 2.6.9 ]
UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE if you use replication.
* [BUGFIX] Changing master at runtime (SLAVEOF command) in presence of
network problems, or in very rapid succession, could result
in non-critical problems (GitHub Issue #828).
* [IMPROVED] CLINGET GETNAME and SETNAME to set and query connection names
reported by CLIENT LIST. Very useful for debugging of
* [IMPROVED] redis-cli is now able to transfer an RDB file from a remote
server to a local file using the --rdb <filename> command
--[ Redis 2.6.8 ]
UPGRADE URGENCY: MODERATE if you use Lua scripting. Otherwise LOW.
* [BUGFIX] Multiple fixes for EVAL (issue #872).
* [BUGFIX] Fix overflow in mstime() in redis-cli and benchmark.
* [BUGFIX] Fix Linux / PPC64 behavior by correcting endianess detection.
* [BUGFIX] Fix NetBSD build by defining _XOPEN_SOURCE appropriately.
* [BUGFIX] Added missing license and copyright in a few places.
* [BUGFIX] Better error reporting when fd event creation fails.
| 2013-01-16 12:04:38 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2012-12-15 21:39:54 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (6) | |
Update redis to 2.6.7.
Too many changes, see 2.4 changelog:
https://raw.github.com/antirez/redis/2. … LEASENOTES
and 2.6 changelog:
https://raw.github.com/antirez/redis/2. … LEASENOTES
| 2012-10-07 16:53:42 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (79) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
Mark packages that don't or might probably not have staged installation.
| 2012-07-20 13:06:46 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Fix stale patch file hash