/synce-orange, Extract installable files from self-extracting installers
0.3, Package name:
orange-0.3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Orange is part of the SynCE project.
Orange is a tool and library for squeezing out juicy installable
Microsoft Cabinet Files from self-extracting installers for Microsoft
Windows and some other installer file formats. It currently supports the
following kinds of installers:
* Self-extracting installers (EXE):
o Early support for installers created by Installer VISE.
o Support for some installers created by Inno Setup.
o Setup Factory versions 5 and 6 using Dynamite for data
o Some other installer (using a DLL called inflate.dll). This
is used by for example Macromedia Flash Player 6 for Pocket PC
o InstallShield self-extracting installers.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)