/sysvinit, The Linux System V init and miscellaneous Linux tools
2.84, Package name:
sysvinit-2.84, Maintainer: reed
Sysvinit is probably the most widely-used init package for Linux.
This collection of tools is developed by Miquel van Smoorenburg.
It includes a Linux System V init (the parent of all processes),
halt, poweroff and reboot, killall5 and pidof, last and lastb,
mesg, runlevel, shutdown, sulogin, telinit, utmpdump, and wall.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)