/uclibc, C library for developing embedded Linux systems
0.9.20, Package name:
uClibc-0.9.20, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
uClibc (pronounced yew-see-lib-see) is a C library for
developing embedded Linux systems. It is much smaller
than the GNU C Library, but nearly all applications
supported by glibc also work perfectly with uClibc.
Porting applications from glibc to uClibc typically
involves just recompiling the source code.
uClibc even supports shared libraries and threading.
It currently runs on standard Linux and MMU-less
systems with support for alpha, ARM, i386, i960, h8300,
m68k, mips/mipsel, ppc, sh, sparc and v850 processors.
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)