/vimprobable2, WebKit based web browser that behaves like Vimperator
1.4.2nb1, Package name:
vimprobable2-1.4.2nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Vimprobable is a lean stand-alone web browser optimised for full keyboard
control (inspired by Vimperator).
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-07-12 02:38:17 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (4) |
Switch from www/webkit-gtk to www/webkit24-gtk.
| 2015-06-07 16:24:48 by yrmt | Files touched by this commit (23) | |
Update libsoup path from net/libsoup24 to net/libsoup.
| 2015-04-19 12:27:01 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Use www/webkit-gtk instead of the older www/webkit1-gtk.
| 2014-08-04 00:16:38 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (15) | |
Update webkit-gtk path to webkit1-gtk in preparation for package update
to major version 2. Packages can switch to that version when they are
tested to work with it.
| 2014-06-02 00:04:10 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Tested with wip/webkit-gtk... Convert the package back to www/webkit-gtk.
| 2014-06-02 00:02:11 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to vimperator-1.4.2.
- Bugfix for mapping
- Bugfix for "map d" (patch by desyncr)
- Amending the missing man page documentation for the new settings
introduced in 1.4.0
- Shortcuts function (Hannes Schueller)
This is basically an extension of the search engine feature.
Shortcuts can have one or zero string placeholders, making it
possible to use these definitions as a sort of extension of the
limited quickmark slots. The definition in the rc file goes just like
the search engines before. Mind that the keyword "searchengine" in
the rc file will continue to work for now, but its use is
deprecated in favour of using "shortcut" (as per the man page)!
- Download path, status bar font, URL box font and completion
font are all configurable via :set (Matto Fransen)
- Support for different cookie policies: accept all cookies
(default), accept no third party cookies or accept no cookies. This is
configured using the "cookies" setting:
:set cookies=(all|no third party|none)
Mind that this will not affect cross domain requests!
The policy is always evaluated with respect to the atomic HTTP
request. I.e. if website example.org embeds contents from example.com
in an iframe or in an image tag, cookies from the latter will
still be accepted in the "no third party" setting if they are
delivered with the contents in the iframe/image tag. No correlation
between hierarchical requests like this is performed.
| 2013-06-09 14:36:00 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to vimprobable2-1.3.0.
- Memory leaks fixes (Daniel Carl)
- Global variables moved into structs (Daniel Carl)
- Opening Webinspector in a pane of the current window (Daniel Carl)
- Improved handling of local file parameters (Morgan Howe)
- Image hinting fix (Hannes Schüller)
- New zoom commands (Hannes Schüller)
- Bugfix for definition of multiple colon command aliases (Hannes
(from http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/mess … d=30861591 )
| 2012-12-26 19:58:02 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.