/wmc2d, Dockapp to monitor coretemp temperature and cpufreq frequency
2.05nb1, Package name:
wmc2d-2.05nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
wmc2d is a dockapp to monitor the coretemp temperature and cpufreq frequency.
The name comes from the "Core 2 Duo", but now more cpu types are supported.
This is a small dockapp, which shows the core temperature and CPU frequency from
2 up to 4 cores/CPUs and the temperature of up to two ACPI thermal zones, which
are normally the motherboard temperature.
All CPUs, which are supported by the Linux kernel "coretemp" and "cpufreq"
modules, could be monitored. f.e. Core 2, Atom, and Core iX.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-23) Package has been reborn
- (2016-01-21) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-09-07) Package has been reborn
- (2015-09-07) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2015-06-03) Package has been reborn
- (2015-06-03) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)