/bbkeys09, General X Window keygrabber
0.9.1nb1, Package name:
bbkeys09-0.9.1nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Provide keyboard shortcuts for X11R6, specifically intended for use with the
Blackbox window manager but usable with any.
Can bind actions such as executing commands, altering the states of windows,
switching workspaces, etc. to arbitrary keys.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-07-09) Updated to version: bbkeys09-0.9.1nb1
- (2015-11-17) Updated to version: bbkeys09-0.9.1
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: bbkeys09-0.9.0nb4
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: bbkeys09-0.9.0nb3
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: bbkeys09-0.9.0nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: bbkeys09-0.9.0nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-07-09 08:39:18 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1068) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.0 for everything mentioning perl.
| 2015-11-17 16:59:13 by Havard Eidnes | Files touched by this commit (10) | |
Update bbkeys to version 0.9.1.
* Add a bugfix patch for an LP64 problem in the X11 protocol handling, from
FreeBSD ports tree
* Add a patch to complete initialization of pointers, also from FreeBSD
* Add dependency on libXft, it appears to be required
* Add sendToPreviousWorkspace and sendToNextWorkspace functions
* Add new config option: followWindowOnSend, allows bbkeys to change
workspace to the space it just sent a window to
* Fix for underquoted definitions in configure.ac
* Fix annoying behaviour when cycling through windows on all workspaces,
no longer flip workspace when doing this
* Add config option includeIconifiedWindowsInCycle to include iconified
windows in window cycling list
| 2015-11-03 00:42:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (90) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for wm category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2012-10-08 14:42:26 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (87) |
Drop PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT setting, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.