/fluxbox, Window Manager for X based on Blackbox
1.3.7, Package name:
fluxbox-1.3.7, Maintainer: sborrill
Fluxbox is yet another windowmanager for X.
It is based on the Blackbox 0.61.1 code. Fluxbox looks like blackbox and
handles styles, colors, window placement, and similar things exactly like
blackbox (100% theme/style compatibility).
Required to run:
] Required to build:
] Package options
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-02-22) Updated to version: fluxbox-1.3.7
- (2013-07-05) Updated to version: fluxbox-1.3.2nb6
- (2013-06-06) Updated to version: fluxbox-1.3.2nb5
- (2013-06-05) Updated to version: fluxbox-1.3.2nb4
- (2013-06-03) Updated to version: fluxbox-1.3.2nb3
- (2013-02-16) Updated to version: fluxbox-1.3.2nb2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-07 14:22:28 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Do not compare pointers with 0.
| 2017-02-23 01:29:02 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
PLIST fix for nls option, from David H. Gutteridge in PR 51993.
| 2017-02-22 13:20:51 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (8) | |
Updated fluxbox to 1.3.7.
Version 1.3.7 is a bug fix release.
* Segfault on startup (mostly *BSD)
* Segfault on shutdown
* Segfault on clicking the Remember menu
* Menu crops on TypeAhead
* Working autorepeat keys
* Working vertical rotated Tabs and Toolbar
* Proper size of titlebar buttons on restart / detaching tabs
* Missing windowmenu works again
* Several glitches in the menu
* Correct handling of 'maximized' statement in the apps file
* The improved TypeAhead sytem is not limited to matches on beginning
of menu items anymore, the behavior is configurable:
- Nowhere - disables TypeAhead support
- ItemStart - matches typed text only at the start of a menu item
- Somewhere - matches typed text somewhere in a menu item
(Currently this is a configfile-only option)
* Minor tweaks to the i18n system
* Updated turkish translations
End User unrelated:
* Code refactoring and cleanup, assisted by Coverity and
clang static code analysis
| 2015-11-03 00:42:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (90) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for wm category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2013-07-05 15:29:45 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (270) | |
Recursive revbump from graphics/giflib update to 5.0.4.
| 2013-06-06 14:55:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1687) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for libXft changes for NetBSD native X support on
NetBSD 6, requested by tron.
| 2013-06-05 00:17:35 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1946) |
Try to fix the fallout caused by the fix for PR pkg/47882. Part 3:
Recursively bump package revisions again after the "freetype2" and
"fontconfig" handling was fixed.
| 2013-06-03 12:06:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1948) |
Bump freetype2 and fontconfig dependencies to current pkgsrc versions,
to address issues with NetBSD-6(and earlier)'s fontconfig not being
new enough for pango.
While doing that, also bump freetype2 dependency to current pkgsrc
Suggested by tron in PR 47882