/icewm, Small, fast and light-weight window manager
1.2.38pre2nb1, Package name:
icewm-1.2.38pre2nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
IceWM provides a small, fast and familiar window manager for the X11 window
system. Compatibility with the mwm window manager is desired and will be
implemented where appropriate.
IceWM is designed to emulate the look of Motif, OS/2 Warp 4, OS/2 Warp 3 and
Windows 95. It also tries to combine the feel of these systems whenever it
is compatible. Others might added in the future in the core distribution,
though many themes are available through the network.
Generally, it tries to make all functions available both by keyboard and by
mouse (this is not currently possible when using mouse focus).
This package provides IceWM linked against the Xpm library for graphics
support, which means that only Xpm files are supported as images.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-10-02) Updated to version: icewm-1.2.38pre2nb1
- (2014-01-05) Updated to version: icewm-1.2.38pre2
- (2008-06-17) Updated to version: icewm-1.2.35nb1
- (2008-06-16) Updated to version: icewm-1.2.35
- (2008-06-16) Updated to version: icewm-1.2.34
- (2007-09-09) Updated to version: icewm-1.2.27nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-10-01 22:40:06 by matthew green | Files touched by this commit (3) |
fix unaligned issues on sparc64: don't pass pid_t, but a long, to
| 2016-07-24 22:12:34 by Roland Illig | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Fixed pkglint warnings about unnecessary :Q modifiers in directory names.
| 2015-11-03 00:42:56 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (90) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for wm category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-01-05 13:29:33 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
Update to 1.2.38pre2
* Fix wrong color on NetBSD/evbearmv6hf-el with Yasushi Oshima's patch
- various bug fixes
- xinerama fixes
- app-group transient window implementation
- FreeBSD ACPI support - Alexander Motin (amotin)
- fix centering of transient windows over parents (Bert Wesarg)
- check if window is allowed to be moved, before starting movement (Bert Wesarg)
- fix key handling on buttons
- add option TaskBarFullscreenAutoShow (default = 1)
- regrab keyboard bindings when keyboard mapping changes
- fix unresponsive taskbar when PassFirstClickToClient=0
- add support for sysfs interface (instead of proc) for battery
status (initial code by Santiago Garcia Mantinan)
- fix maximized window repositioning on fullscreen toggle
- bug 1852567 - make searching for icons more consistent (iconPath first,
search each directory first for all possible types - xpm, png)
- Italian translation update
- Korean translation update
- translation cleanup: converted .po files to UTF-8
| 2013-08-18 23:29:37 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Remove unneeded symbol that causes conflict with X headers.
| 2013-08-18 23:29:08 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3) |
regen patch with better context
| 2013-06-06 14:55:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1687) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for libXft changes for NetBSD native X support on
NetBSD 6, requested by tron.
| 2013-06-05 00:17:35 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1946) |
Try to fix the fallout caused by the fix for PR pkg/47882. Part 3:
Recursively bump package revisions again after the "freetype2" and
"fontconfig" handling was fixed.