/icewm-imlib, Small, fast and light-weight window manager (imlib version)
1.2.38pre2nb2, Package name:
icewm-imlib-1.2.38pre2nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
IceWM provides a small, fast and familiar window manager for the X11 window
system. Compatibility with the mwm window manager is desired and will be
implemented where appropriate.
IceWM is designed to emulate the look of Motif, OS/2 Warp 4, OS/2 Warp 3 and
Windows 95. It also tries to combine the feel of these systems whenever it
is compatible. Others might added in the future in the core distribution,
though many themes are available through the network.
Generally, it tries to make all functions available both by keyboard and by
mouse (this is not currently possible when using mouse focus).
This package provides IceWM linked against the Imlib library for graphics
support, which means that it supports all image formats supported by this
library (like PNG, JPEG, GIF and TIFF).
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-09-09) Updated to version: icewm-imlib-1.2.38pre2nb2
- (2014-01-05) Updated to version: icewm-imlib-1.2.38pre2
- (2008-11-17) Updated to version: icewm-imlib-1.2.35nb1
- (2007-09-09) Updated to version: icewm-imlib-1.2.27nb1
- (2007-08-25) Updated to version: icewm-imlib-1.2.27nb1
- (2006-11-30) Updated to version: icewm-imlib-1.2.27
CVS history: (Expand)