/apache22, Apache HTTP (Web) server, version 2.2
2.2.24nb2, Package name:
apache-2.2.24nb2, Maintainer: tron
The Apache HTTP Server Project is an effort to develop and maintain an
open-source HTTP server for various modern desktop and server operating
systems, such as UNIX and Windows NT. The goal of this project is to
provide a secure, efficient and extensible server which provides HTTP
services in sync with the current HTTP standards.
Required to run:
] Package options
: apache-mpm-prefork, apache-shared-modules
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: apache-2.2.24nb2
- (2013-03-04) Updated to version: apache-2.2.24
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: apache-2.2.23nb4
- (2012-12-24) Updated to version: apache-2.2.23nb3
- (2012-12-16) Updated to version: apache-2.2.23nb2
- (2012-10-04) Updated to version: apache-2.2.23nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-05-31 00:58:15 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Add Apache developer fix for security vulnerability reported
| 2013-03-03 21:05:04 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update "apache" package to version 2.2.24. Changes since 2.2.23:
- SECURITY: CVE-2012-3499 (cve.mitre.org)
Various XSS flaws due to unescaped hostnames and URIs HTML output in
mod_info, mod_status, mod_imagemap, mod_ldap, and mod_proxy_ftp.
[Jim Jagielski, Stefan Fritsch, Niels Heinen <heinenn google com>]
- SECURITY: CVE-2012-4558 (cve.mitre.org)
XSS in mod_proxy_balancer manager interface. [Jim Jagielski,
Niels Heinen <heinenn google com>]
- mod_rewrite: Stop merging RewriteBase down to subdirectories
unless new option 'RewriteOptions MergeBase' is configured.
Merging RewriteBase was unconditionally turned on in 2.2.23.
Bug Report 53963. [Eric Covener]
- mod_ssl: Send the error message for speaking http to an https port using
HTTP/1.0 instead of HTTP/0.9, and omit the link that may be wrong when
using SNI. Bug Report 50823. [Stefan Fritsch]
- mod_ssl: log revoked certificates at level INFO
instead of DEBUG. Bug Report 52162. [Stefan Fritsch]
- mod_proxy_ajp: Support unknown HTTP methods. Bug Report 54416.
- mod_dir: Add support for the value 'disabled' in FallbackResource.
- mod_ldap: Fix regression in handling "server unavailable" errors on
Windows. Bug Report 54140. [Eric Covener]
- mod_ssl: fix a regression with the string rendering of the "UID" RDN
introduced in 2.2.15. Bug Report 54510. [Kaspar Brand]
- ab: add TLS1.1/TLS1.2 options to -f switch, and adapt output
to more accurately report the negotiated protocol. Bug Report 53916.
[Nicolás Pernas Maradei <nico emutex com>, Kaspar Brand]
- mod_cache: Explicitly allow cache implementations to cache a 206 Partial
Response if they so choose to do so. Previously an attempt to cache a 206
was arbitrarily allowed if the response contained an Expires or
Cache-Control header, and arbitrarily denied if both headers were missing.
Currently the disk and memory cache providers do not cache 206 Partial
Responses. [Graham Leggett]
- core: Remove unintentional APR dependency introduced with
Apache 2.2.22. [Eric Covener]
- core: Use a TLS 1.0 close_notify alert for internal dummy connection if
the chosen listener is configured for https. [Joe Orton]
- mod_ssl: Add new directive SSLCompression to disable TLS-level
compression. Bug Report 53219. [Björn Jacke <bjoern j3e de>, Stefan Fritsch]
| 2013-02-20 13:14:43 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Add apxs to buildlink3, so that packages that use apxs will build properly
under restricted pbulk.
| 2013-02-07 00:24:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1351) | |
PKGREVISION bumps for the security/openssl 1.0.1d update.
| 2012-12-23 22:32:42 by S.P.Zeidler | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Apply patch https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show … i?id=49491
from upstream for a bug that lets the devel/rt3 mailgate fail rather
dismally when present. Reviewed by tron.
| 2012-10-28 07:31:10 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (600) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-03 23:59:10 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2798) |
Bump all packages that use perl, or depend on a p5-* package, or
are called p5-*.
I hope that's all of them.