/ikiwiki, Wiki compiler
3.20140613, Package name:
ikiwiki-3.20140613, Maintainer: schmonz
Ikiwiki is a wiki compiler. It converts wiki pages into HTML pages
suitable for publishing on a website. Unlike many wikis, ikiwiki
does not have its own ad hoc means of storing page history, instead
using a revision control system such as Subversion or Git. This
means that in addition to the usual web interface, you can edit
wiki sources in your favorite editor. There are many other features,
including support for blogging, as well as a large array of plugins.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-06-14) Updated to version: ikiwiki-3.20140613
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: ikiwiki-3.20140227nb2
- (2014-05-17) Updated to version: ikiwiki-3.20140227nb1
- (2014-02-27) Updated to version: ikiwiki-3.20140227
- (2014-01-26) Updated to version: ikiwiki-3.20140125
- (2014-01-03) Updated to version: ikiwiki-3.20140102
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2014-06-13 23:51:41 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.20140613. From the changelog:
* only_committed_changes could fail in a git repository merged
with git merge -s ours.
* Remove google from openid selector, per http://xkcd.com/1361/
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-05-17 18:10:50 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (152) |
Bump applications PKGREVISIONs for python users that might be using
python3, since the default changed from python33 to python34.
I probably bumped too many. I hope I got them all.
| 2014-02-28 00:47:12 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 3.20140227. From the changelog:
* Added useragent config setting. Closes: #737121
Thanks, Tuomas Jormola
* po: Add html_lang_code and html_lang_dir template variables
for the language code and direction of text.
Thanks, Mesar Hameed
* Allow up to 8 levels of nested directives, rather than previous 3
in directive infinite loop guard.
* git diffurl: Do not escape / in paths to changed files, in order to
interoperate with cgit (gitweb works either way)
* git: Explicity push master branch, as will be needed by git 2.0's
change to push.default=matching by default.
* Deal with nasty issue with gettext clobbering $@ while printing
error message containing it.
* Cleanup of the openid login widget, including replacing of hotlinked
images from openid providers with embedded, freely licensed artwork.
* Improve templates testing.
* python proxy: Avoid utf-8 related crash.
Thanks, Antoine Beaupré
* Special thanks to Simon McVittie for being the patchmeister for this
| 2014-01-26 06:17:08 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.20140125. From the changelog:
* inline: Allow overriding the title of the feed. Closes: #735123
Thanks, Christophe Rhodes
* osm: Escape name parameter. Closes: #731797
| 2014-01-03 03:28:11 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 3.20140102. From the changelog:
* aggregate: Improve display of post author.
* poll: Fix behavior of poll buttons when inlined.
* Fixed unncessary tight loop hash copy in saveindex where a pointer
can be used instead. Can speed up refreshes by nearly 50% in some
* Optimized loadindex by caching the page name in the index.
* Added only_committed_changes config setting, which speeds up wiki
refresh by querying git to find the files that were changed, rather
than looking at the work tree. Not enabled by default as it can
break some setups where not all files get committed to git.
* comments: Write pending moderation comments to the transient underlay
to avoid conflict with only_committed_changes.
* search: Added google_search option, which makes it search google
rather than using the internal xapain database.
(googlesearch plugin is too hard to turn on when xapain databases
corrupt themselves, which happens all too frequently).
* style.css: Add compatibility definitions for more block-level
html5 elements. Closes: #731199
* aggregrate: Fix several bugs in handling of empty and colliding
titles when generating filenames.
| 2013-09-15 18:26:11 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Specify return type to quell clang warnings. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2013-09-04 23:05:41 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.20130904.1. From the changelog:
* calendar: Display the popup mouseover when there is only 1 page for a
given day, for better UI consistency.
* meta: Can now be used to add an enclosure to a page, which is a fancier
way to do podcasting than just inlining the media files directly;
this way you can write a post about the podcast episode with show notes,
author information, etc.
* aggregate: Show author in addition to feedname, if different.
* Consistently configure LWP::UserAgent to allow use of http_proxy
and no_proxy environment variables, as well as ~/.ikiwiki/cookies
* Fix test suite to work with perl 5.18. Closes: #719969
* Fix cookiejar default setting.