/ikiwiki, Wiki compiler
3.20130518, Package name:
ikiwiki-3.20130518, Maintainer: schmonz
Ikiwiki is a wiki compiler. It converts wiki pages into HTML pages
suitable for publishing on a website. Unlike many wikis, ikiwiki
does not have its own ad hoc means of storing page history, instead
using a revision control system such as Subversion or Git. This
means that in addition to the usual web interface, you can edit
wiki sources in your favorite editor. There are many other features,
including support for blogging, as well as a large array of plugins.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-05-19) Updated to version: ikiwiki-3.20130518
- (2013-05-06) Updated to version: ikiwiki-3.20130504
- (2013-02-13) Updated to version: ikiwiki-3.20130212
- (2013-02-03) Updated to version: ikiwiki-3.20121212nb3
- (2013-01-28) Updated to version: ikiwiki-3.20121212nb2
- (2013-01-16) Updated to version: ikiwiki-3.20121212nb1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-05-19 08:45:11 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.20130518. From the changelog:
* Fix test suite to not fail when XML::Twig is not installed. Closes:
* theme: Now <TMPL_IF THEME_$NAME> can be used in all templates
when a theme is enabled.
* notifyemail: Fix bug that caused duplicate emails to be sent when
site was rebuilt.
* bzr: bzr rm no longer has a --force option, remove
| 2013-05-10 22:07:34 by Taylor R Campbell | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Partially back out change to PYTHON_FOR_BUILD_ONLY.
This broke packages that needed a target Python at build-time.
Instead, change it from defined/undefined to yes/no/tool. Most cases
of defined used `yes' anyway; fix the few stragglers do that instead.
New case `tool' is for TOOL_DEPENDS rather than buildlink3.
| 2013-05-05 22:53:32 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.20130504. From the changelog:
* Allow dots in directive parameter names. (tango)
* Add missing plugin section, and deal with missing sections with a warning.
* Detect plugins with a broken getsetup and warn.
* map: Correct reversion introduced in version 3.20110225 that could
generate invalid html. (smcv)
* Makefile.PL: overwrite theme style.css instead of appending
(Thanks, Mikko Rapeli)
* meta: Fix anchors used to link to the page's license and copyright.
| 2013-04-08 20:53:15 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Define TEST_TARGET and set USE_LANGUAGES=c so tests can work.
(ikiwiki calls the C compiler when rebuilding the post-commit and/or
| 2013-02-13 11:16:15 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to 3.20130212. From the changelog:
* htmlscrubber: Allow the bitcoin URI scheme.
* htmlscrubber: Allow the URI schemes of major VCS's.
* aggregate: When run with --aggregate, if an aggregation is already
running, don't go on and --refresh.
* trail: Avoid excess dependencies between pages in the trail
and the page defining the trail. Thanks, smcv.
* opendiscussion: Don't allow editing discussion pages if discussion pages
are disabled. (smcv)
* poll: Add expandable option to allow users to easily add new choices to
* trail: Avoid massive slowdown caused by pagetemplate hook when displaying
dynamic cgi pages, which cannot use trail anyway.
* Deal with empty diffurl in configuration.
* cvs: Various fixes. (schmonz)
* highlight: Now adds a span with class highlight-<extension> around
highlighted content, allowing for language-specific css styling.
| 2013-02-02 20:30:43 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Apply another bugfix to the CVS backend from my git repo:
* `91b477c0`: Fix diffurl links (cvsweb expects unescaped '/').
| 2013-01-28 05:30:15 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Apply the latest bugfixes to the CVS backend from my git repo:
* `6753235d`: Return bounded output from `rcs_diff()` when asked, as
the API states.
* `e45175d5`: Always explicitly set CVS keyword substitution behavior.
Fixes behavior when a text file is added under a name formerly
used for a binary file.
* `b30cacdf`: If the previous working directory no longer exists after
a CVS operation, don't try to `chdir()` back to it afterward.
| 2013-01-16 00:10:57 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Pull in 12c9219 to squelch warnings with git on newer Perls. Bump