/ikiwiki, Wiki compiler
3.20130904.1nb1, Package name:
ikiwiki-3.20130904.1nb1, Maintainer: schmonz
Ikiwiki is a wiki compiler. It converts wiki pages into HTML pages
suitable for publishing on a website. Unlike many wikis, ikiwiki
does not have its own ad hoc means of storing page history, instead
using a revision control system such as Subversion or Git. This
means that in addition to the usual web interface, you can edit
wiki sources in your favorite editor. There are many other features,
including support for blogging, as well as a large array of plugins.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-09-15) Updated to version: ikiwiki-3.20130904.1nb1
- (2013-09-05) Updated to version: ikiwiki-3.20130904.1
- (2013-07-11) Updated to version: ikiwiki-3.20130711
- (2013-07-11) Updated to version: ikiwiki-3.20130710
- (2013-06-01) Updated to version: ikiwiki-3.20130518nb1
- (2013-05-19) Updated to version: ikiwiki-3.20130518
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-09-15 18:26:11 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Specify return type to quell clang warnings. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2013-09-04 23:05:41 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.20130904.1. From the changelog:
* calendar: Display the popup mouseover when there is only 1 page for a
given day, for better UI consistency.
* meta: Can now be used to add an enclosure to a page, which is a fancier
way to do podcasting than just inlining the media files directly;
this way you can write a post about the podcast episode with show notes,
author information, etc.
* aggregate: Show author in addition to feedname, if different.
* Consistently configure LWP::UserAgent to allow use of http_proxy
and no_proxy environment variables, as well as ~/.ikiwiki/cookies
* Fix test suite to work with perl 5.18. Closes: #719969
* Fix cookiejar default setting.
| 2013-08-15 16:32:40 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Use GNU find on SunOS at install time, so that "find -maxdepth" and
"find -regex" can work.
| 2013-07-11 13:55:47 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.20130711. From the changelog:
* Deal with git behavior change in 1.7.2 and newer that broke support
for commits with an empty commit message.
* Pass --no-edit when used with git 1.7.8 and newer.
| 2013-07-11 08:09:45 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.20130710. From the changelog:
* blogspam: Fix encoding issue in RPC::XML call.
* comments: The formats allowed to be used in comments can be configured
Thanks, Michal Sojka
* calendar: When there are multiple pages for a given day, they're
displayed in a popup on mouseover.
* osm: Remove trailing slash from KML maps icon.
* page.tmpl: omit searchform, trails, sidebar and most metadata in CGI
* openid: Automatically upgrade openid_realm to https when
accessed via https.
* The ip() pagespec can now contain glob characters to match eg, a subnet
full of spammers.
* Fix crash that could occur when a needsbuild hook returned a file
that does not exist.
* Fix python proxy to not crash when fed unicode data in getstate
* Fix committing attachments when using svn.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.
| 2013-05-19 08:45:11 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 3.20130518. From the changelog:
* Fix test suite to not fail when XML::Twig is not installed. Closes:
* theme: Now <TMPL_IF THEME_$NAME> can be used in all templates
when a theme is enabled.
* notifyemail: Fix bug that caused duplicate emails to be sent when
site was rebuilt.
* bzr: bzr rm no longer has a --force option, remove
| 2013-05-10 22:07:34 by Taylor R Campbell | Files touched by this commit (5) |
Partially back out change to PYTHON_FOR_BUILD_ONLY.
This broke packages that needed a target Python at build-time.
Instead, change it from defined/undefined to yes/no/tool. Most cases
of defined used `yes' anyway; fix the few stragglers do that instead.
New case `tool' is for TOOL_DEPENDS rather than buildlink3.