/p5-Catalyst-View-JSON, JSON view for your data in Catalyst
0.36nb1, Package name:
p5-Catalyst-View-JSON-0.36nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Catalyst::View::JSON is a Catalyst View handler that returns stash
data in JSON format.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-View-JSON-0.36nb1
- (2016-01-21) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-View-JSON-0.36
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-View-JSON-0.35nb1
- (2015-01-14) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-View-JSON-0.35
- (2015-01-07) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-View-JSON-0.34
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Catalyst-View-JSON-0.33nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2016-01-17 14:38:12 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.35
0.36 Wed Nov 25 12:00:00 CT 2015
- POD updates, improved warning messages, strictness (andyjack++)
- Make the default BOM added for safari optional. Possible breaking
change, please file issues if this causes trouble.
- New render method to let you just get a JSON encoded version of
some data (Added to make compatible with the unofficial Catalyst
View API that has a render method).
| 2015-11-04 03:47:43 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (758) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for www category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package haskell-cgi: missing distfile haskell-cgi-20001206.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile array-var-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile encrypted-session-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile headers-more-nginx-module-0.261.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile echo-nginx-module-0.58.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile form-input-nginx-module-0.11.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile lua-nginx-module-0.9.16.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package php-owncloud: missing distfile owncloud-8.2.0.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-01-14 13:32:39 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update 0.34 to 0.35
0.35 Wed Jan 07 12:00:00 CT 2014
- Specify a version of JSON::MaybXS in the Makefile to close a test
failure (test case requires version '1.003000' so we made that the
| 2015-01-07 14:25:28 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
- Switch DEPENDS described below
- Clean up DEPENDS (checked by pbulk for this particular package)
- Update 0.33 to 0.34
0.34 Mon Jan 05 12:00:00 CT 2014
- switched from JSON::Any to JSON::MaybeXS (json_driver option no
- Updated some documenation to note that in 2015 perhaps some of the
given advice is no longer relevent.
- Added a new configuration option 'json_encoder_args' which lets you
pass arguments to JSON::MaybeXS. Useful for when you want to have
more control on how your JSON serializer works.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.