/swill, The Simple Web Interface Link Library
0.3nb2, Package name:
swill-0.3nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
SWILL (Simple Web Interface Link Library) is a web server library
that makes it easy to add a web interface capability to existing
programs. Its intended use is to provide web access to applications
that don't normally fit the standard model of a standard "Internet"
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-08-11) Updated to version: swill-0.3nb2
- (2011-09-29) Updated to version: swill-0.3nb1
- (2009-07-16) Updated to version: swill-0.3
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version swill-0.1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-09-18 09:46:09 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Make it accept --without-mpi. Fixes build.
| 2016-08-15 21:53:53 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Make this fetchable.
Does not compile though, since it looks for mpi headers even
though told not to do that.
| 2016-08-11 14:51:16 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (11) | |
Update to new upstream. From the git log:
* Fix LLVM warnings (HEAD -> master, origin/master, origin/HEAD)
* Ignore shared library
* Only build libraries if needed
* Make configure executable
* Add configure script
* Update ignored files
* Add getpeerip, setfork functions
* Make it compile under Windows
* Document Cygwin
* Changes to compile with a cygwin compiler.
* Make it compile with gcc-4
* Fix setfork return type.
* Conditionally compile funcitonality that is not part of WIN32.
* _exit is a lot more efficient than exit.
* Add query string in the log file.
* Implement forking server. Add swill_setfork() function.
* Add swill_getquerystring function.
* Fix SVG mime type. See http://www.mozilla.org/projects/svg/faq.html
* Added logging statements for errors.
* Add application/svg type for the .svg suffix.
* Added swill_getrlen and swill_getrequest functions.
* Added conditional compilation directive.
* Added char *swill_getpeerip(const char *name) function.
* Use scanf %p for portability with 64 bit architectures.
* WIN32 port.
* Libtoolize to fix build on OS X (and perhaps others).
| 2015-11-04 03:47:43 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (758) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for www category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package haskell-cgi: missing distfile haskell-cgi-20001206.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile array-var-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile encrypted-session-nginx-module-0.04.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile headers-more-nginx-module-0.261.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile echo-nginx-module-0.58.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile form-input-nginx-module-0.11.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile lua-nginx-module-0.9.16.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile nginx_http_push_module-0.692.tar.gz
Package nginx-devel: missing distfile set-misc-nginx-module-0.29.tar.gz
Package php-owncloud: missing distfile owncloud-8.2.0.tar.bz2
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-28 07:31:10 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (600) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-04-16 00:01:05 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (64) |
Reset maintainer, developer has left the building
| 2011-09-29 13:27:07 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Fix MAKE_JOBS build with a strategic .WAIT. While here, fix a broken
printf format and bump PKGREVISION for that.
| 2010-12-30 14:15:14 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Fixes for DragonFly.