/vimb, Vim-like webkit browser
2.12nb1, Package name:
vimb-2.12nb1, Maintainer: leot
vimb is a fast and lightweight web browser based on the webkit web browser
engine and the gtk toolkit. vimb is modal like the great vim editor and
also easily configurable during runtime. vimb is mostly keyboard driven
and does not detract you from your daily work.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-04-23) Updated to version: vimb-2.12nb1
- (2017-04-12) Updated to version: vimb-2.12
- (2017-02-28) Updated to version: vimb-2.11nb8
- (2017-02-12) Updated to version: vimb-2.11nb7
- (2017-02-06) Updated to version: vimb-2.11nb6
- (2016-12-04) Updated to version: vimb-2.11nb5
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-04-22 23:04:05 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (670) | |
Revbump after icu update
| 2017-04-12 15:25:11 by Leonardo Taccari | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update www/vimb to 2.12
## 2.12 - 2017-04-11
* Queueing of key events - fixes swalled chars in case of some imap bindings
#258 (thanks to Michael Mackus)
* Allow to disable xembed by `FEATURE_NO_XEMBED` to compile on wayland only
platforms (thanks to Patrick Steinhardt)
* Custom default_zoom setting disables HIGH_DPI logic (thanks to Robert Timm)
* Allow link activation from search result via `<CR>` #131
* Allow shortcuts without parameters #329
* Write soup cache to disk after each page load to allow other instances to
pick this up.
* Use the beginning position of links for hinting (thanks to Yutao Yuan)
* Fix path expansion to accept only valid POSIX.1-2008 usernames (thanks to
* Fix default previouspattern (thanks to Nicolas Porcel)
Please note that this is the last release of the vimb for WebKit1. WebKit1 is not
supported anymore and is considered unsecure.
So this release is a way to end the WebKit1 version of vimb gracefully.
I hope the WebKit2 branch will be in alpha state soon. Hope some developer
will help to migrate the known features to the new WebKit2 process model.
Help is appreciated.
| 2017-02-28 16:20:12 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (208) |
Recursive revbump from graphics/libwebp
| 2017-02-12 07:26:18 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1451) |
Recursive revbump from fonts/harfbuzz
| 2017-02-06 14:56:14 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1452) |
Recursive bump for harfbuzz's new graphite2 dependency.
| 2016-12-04 06:17:46 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (667) |
Recursive revbump from textproc/icu 58.1
| 2016-12-04 00:13:39 by Sebastian Wiedenroth | Files touched by this commit (1) |
link network libs on SunOS
| 2016-08-03 12:23:40 by Adam Ciarcinski | Files touched by this commit (1248) | |
Revbump after graphics/gd update