/kterm, Multi-lingual terminal emulator for X
6.2.0nb24, Package name:
kterm-6.2.0nb24, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
kterm is multi-lingual terminal emulator for X window system. This
program runs under the X11 environment, and displays multi-lingual
characters. kterm is based on xterm.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-10-15) Updated to version: kterm-6.2.0nb24
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2012-05-31) Updated to version: kterm-6.2.0nb23
- (2012-05-26) Updated to version: kterm-6.2.0nb22
- (2012-05-25) Updated to version: kterm-6.2.0nb21
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-03-09 22:50:35 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2015-11-04 04:29:14 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (670) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for x11 category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package modular-xorg-server: missing distfile xorg-server-1.17.4.tar.bz2
Package py-qt4: missing distfile PyQt-mac-gpl-4.11.1.tar.gz
Package xservers: missing distfile xservers-184.108.40.206.tar.bz2
Package xview-clients: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Package xview-lib: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-10-30 16:53:00 by Izumi Tsutsui | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Fix coredump on trying to print JIS X 0213:2004 kanji with 8x16 fontList.
| 2015-10-14 22:17:28 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (54) |
Switch from x11/Xaw3d to newer x11/libXaw3d.
Adapt some packages so they build with that.
Bump their PKGREVISIONs.
| 2013-03-02 18:54:53 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (9) |
Fix return types.
| 2013-01-15 17:21:37 by Daniel Horecki | Files touched by this commit (30) |
Clean up libXaw handling. [1/2]
- remove LIBXAW variable. It is handled by buildlink3.mk now
- simplify patches and Makefile in packages using libXaw
- in some cases force use of Xaw3d (won't build with Xaw)
- replace some directly included of x11/Xaw3d with mk/xaw.buildlink3.mk
In next part:
- replace more includes with mk/xaw.buildlink3.mk
| 2012-10-29 06:07:25 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (563) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-05-31 15:05:27 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Fix copy&paste segfault without -km option.
patch provided via PR 46502 by Yasushi Oshima.