/kterm, Multi-lingual terminal emulator for X
6.2.0nb23, Package name:
kterm-6.2.0nb23, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
kterm is multi-lingual terminal emulator for X window system. This
program runs under the X11 environment, and displays multi-lingual
characters. kterm is based on xterm.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2012-05-31) Updated to version: kterm-6.2.0nb23
- (2012-05-26) Updated to version: kterm-6.2.0nb22
- (2012-05-25) Updated to version: kterm-6.2.0nb21
- (2012-05-03) Updated to version: kterm-6.2.0nb20
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2013-03-02 18:54:53 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (9) |
Fix return types.
| 2013-01-15 17:21:37 by Daniel Horecki | Files touched by this commit (30) |
Clean up libXaw handling. [1/2]
- remove LIBXAW variable. It is handled by buildlink3.mk now
- simplify patches and Makefile in packages using libXaw
- in some cases force use of Xaw3d (won't build with Xaw)
- replace some directly included of x11/Xaw3d with mk/xaw.buildlink3.mk
In next part:
- replace more includes with mk/xaw.buildlink3.mk
| 2012-10-29 06:07:25 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (563) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-05-31 15:05:27 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Fix copy&paste segfault without -km option.
patch provided via PR 46502 by Yasushi Oshima.
| 2012-05-26 17:52:41 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
* Fix copy & paste segfault with ext06 patches (main.c)
| 2012-05-24 21:54:44 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Copy and paste cause segfault when UTF-8 character are hold in selection.
Reported on twitter and analysed by @oshimyja.
Use ext05 patch that does not contain UTF-8 specific copy/paste code.
| 2012-05-03 11:55:33 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (36) | |
Drop dependency on libXp (from Imake)
* libXp was used by Xaw8, but it had been obsolated, and in pkgsrc,
x11/libXaw/buildlink3.mk had been switched to pick up Xaw7 by default.
* With x11/xorg-cf-files, libXp was offered with XawClientLibs,
but updated to 1.0.4, it was removed.
* And pkgsrc had been switched to use always xorg-cf-files and imake from pkgsrc,
so all platforms should not require libXp from libXaw with Imake.
| 2012-01-13 17:53:28 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
* Update termios patch.
* Restore wheel mouse scroll support.
* Remove personal setting; patch-KTerm.ad.