/libxshmfence, Shared memory SyncFence synchronization primitive
1.2nb5, Package name:
libxshmfence-1.2nb5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
This library offers a CPU-based synchronization primitive compatible
with the X SyncFence objects that can be shared between processes
using file descriptor passing.
There are four underlying implementations:
1) On Linux, the library uses futexes
2) On FreeBSD, the library uses umtx
3) On NetBSD, the library uses POSIX semaphores (for now)
4) On other systems, the library uses posix mutexes and condition
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-08-24) Updated to version: libxshmfence-1.2nb5
- (2016-05-04) Updated to version: libxshmfence-1.2nb4
- (2015-09-25) Updated to version: libxshmfence-1.2nb2
- (2015-04-29) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version libxshmfence-1.2 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-08-24 09:18:54 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2016-08-24 09:16:22 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Change an sprintf to snprintf in attempt to appease stack protector.
No functional change; the buffer is large enough.
| 2016-05-04 04:54:46 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (2) |
fix copy/paste mis in previous
| 2016-05-04 04:48:27 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (1) |
move variable declarations to top of function
| 2016-05-04 04:43:31 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (2) |
avoid using mktemp since it triggers warnings
| 2015-11-04 04:29:14 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (670) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for x11 category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package modular-xorg-server: missing distfile xorg-server-1.17.4.tar.bz2
Package py-qt4: missing distfile PyQt-mac-gpl-4.11.1.tar.gz
Package xservers: missing distfile xservers-18.104.22.168.tar.bz2
Package xview-clients: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Package xview-lib: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-25 01:57:27 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
add a refcnt and do sem_unlink() when it drops to 0. Bump PKGREVISION.
| 2015-09-25 01:34:16 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (9) |
Add makeshift NetBSD support using POSIX semaphores.
Not upstreamed because I think NetBSD should be given the chance to
implement some better interprocess synchronization primitives first.
See PR lib/49529.
In particular what's missing is an interprocess sync primitive that can:
1) be passed safely through MAP_SHARED memory
2) support atomic unlock-and-block (like pthread_cond_wait)
3) wake up all waiters at once