/neXtaw, NeXTstep-like widgets based on the Athena Widget set
0.15.1nb3, Package name:
neXtaw-0.15.1nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
neXtaw is a modified version of the Athena Widgets with N*XTSTEP appearance.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2007-06-29) Updated to version: neXtaw-0.15.1nb3
- (2007-06-20) Updated to version: neXtaw-0.15.1nb3
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: neXtaw-0.15.1nb2
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version neXtaw-0.15.1nb1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-12-29 05:54:40 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (61) |
| 2015-11-04 04:29:14 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (670) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for x11 category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package modular-xorg-server: missing distfile xorg-server-1.17.4.tar.bz2
Package py-qt4: missing distfile PyQt-mac-gpl-4.11.1.tar.gz
Package xservers: missing distfile xservers-220.127.116.11.tar.bz2
Package xview-clients: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Package xview-lib: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-07-04 18:18:44 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (222) |
Remove USE_X11BASE and X11PREFIX.
| 2013-01-15 17:21:37 by Daniel Horecki | Files touched by this commit (30) |
Clean up libXaw handling. [1/2]
- remove LIBXAW variable. It is handled by buildlink3.mk now
- simplify patches and Makefile in packages using libXaw
- in some cases force use of Xaw3d (won't build with Xaw)
- replace some directly included of x11/Xaw3d with mk/xaw.buildlink3.mk
In next part:
- replace more includes with mk/xaw.buildlink3.mk
| 2012-10-29 06:07:25 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (563) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-10-23 12:24:24 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (215) |
Remove xextproto/buildlink3.mk in most cases where it occurs with
libXext/buildlink3.mk, now that it is included there.
Leave the places where its API version is set or variables from it
are used directly (about 3 packages).
| 2012-06-16 01:06:09 by David A. Holland | Files touched by this commit (63) |
Whitespace. (as whined about by pkglint)
| 2009-07-07 20:22:37 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |