/tk-BWidget, High-level Widget Set for Tcl/Tk
1.9.0nb1, Package name:
tk-BWidget-1.9.0nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The BWidget Toolkit is a high-level Widget Set for Tcl/Tk built using
native Tcl/Tk 8.x namespaces.
The BWidgets have a professional look&feel as in other well known
Toolkits (Tix or Incr Widgets), but the concept is radically different
because everything is pure Tcl/Tk. No platform dependencies, and no
compiling required. The code is 100% Pure Tcl/Tk.
The BWidget library was originally developed by UNIFIX Online, and
released under both the GNU Public License and the Tcl license.
BWidget is now maintained as a community project, hosted by
Sourceforge. Scores of fixes and enhancements have been added by
community developers. See the ChangeLog file for details.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-08-22) Updated to version: tk-BWidget-1.9.0nb1
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2009-09-13) Updated to version: tk-BWidget-1.9.0
- (2007-06-06) Updated to version: tk-BWidget-1.7.0nb2
- (2007-05-21) Updated to version: tk-BWidget-1.7.0nb2
CVS history: (Expand)