/xcolors, Display all (ok, most of) the colors in the universe
1.3nb5, Package name:
xcolors-1.3nb5, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
xcolors reads the rgb.txt file that defines the color names the X
server knows and displays the colors found.
This version is taken from the X11R6 contrib tape.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2012-05-03) Updated to version: xcolors-1.3nb5
- (2008-11-10) Updated to version: xcolors-1.3nb4
- (2008-01-18) Updated to version: xcolors-1.3nb3
- (2008-01-17) Updated to version: xcolors-1.3nb3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-04 04:29:14 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (670) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for x11 category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package modular-xorg-server: missing distfile xorg-server-1.17.4.tar.bz2
Package py-qt4: missing distfile PyQt-mac-gpl-4.11.1.tar.gz
Package xservers: missing distfile xservers-188.8.131.52.tar.bz2
Package xview-clients: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Package xview-lib: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2013-01-17 17:06:50 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Use more static. Fix return types
| 2012-10-29 06:07:25 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (563) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-05-03 11:55:33 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (36) | |
Drop dependency on libXp (from Imake)
* libXp was used by Xaw8, but it had been obsolated, and in pkgsrc,
x11/libXaw/buildlink3.mk had been switched to pick up Xaw7 by default.
* With x11/xorg-cf-files, libXp was offered with XawClientLibs,
but updated to 1.0.4, it was removed.
* And pkgsrc had been switched to use always xorg-cf-files and imake from pkgsrc,
so all platforms should not require libXp from libXaw with Imake.
| 2008-11-10 18:21:40 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (147) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for libXaw API depends bump due to libXaw8 removal.
| 2008-06-20 03:09:45 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (993) |
Add DESTDIR support.
| 2008-01-17 08:04:10 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Fix PR pkg/37772 Chuck Cranor: xcolors needs rgb.txt (X11_TYPE=modular)
| 2006-12-27 14:37:47 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (210) |
- fine grained X11 dependencies for packages which have either USE_IMAKE
or USE_X11BASE set, but don't include mk/x11.buildlink3.mk directly or
- introduce BUILDLINK_PREFIX.libXpm as alias for BUILDLINK_PREFIX.xpm
in the !modular case
- fix some cases where the check for libX11 couldn't work at all by using
C++ for compilation without including the proper headers
Verified using a full X11_TYPE=xorg bulk build without additional
breakage. Discussed with salo@, wiz@ and send to packages@ for feedback.