/xflame, Draws a flame on the screen
1.1.1nb2, Package name:
xflame-1.1.1nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
XFlame is a cool little graphics hack originally made by the Rasterman
and modified by me, Rahul Jain.
It does what you would expect it to do, draw a flame on the screen.
* User-settable window size
* User-settable color spectrum
* Frame rate limiting so you can still crack RC5 keys in the background :)
(default 10 fps)
* Option to draw to the root window
* Single pass, 2 pass (default), and 4 pass interlacing
* Option to draw only the changed portion of the image to the screen in 8
bit color only, resulting in a massive increase in speed w/ large windows
(e.g., root window).
* Colormap niceness options
* Swallow-able into FVWM2's Button Bar
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2008-03-14) Updated to version: xflame-1.1.1nb2
- (2008-03-06) Updated to version: xflame-1.1.1nb2
- (2006-02-06) Updated to version: xflame-1.1.1nb1
- (2005-10-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version xflame-1.1.1 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-02-26 12:40:30 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (8) |
Remove manual addition of MAKE_FLAGS to OPSYSVARS, it's now in by default.
| 2016-02-26 12:27:22 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (98) |
| 2015-11-04 04:29:14 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (670) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for x11 category
Problems found locating distfiles:
Package modular-xorg-server: missing distfile xorg-server-1.17.4.tar.bz2
Package py-qt4: missing distfile PyQt-mac-gpl-4.11.1.tar.gz
Package xservers: missing distfile xservers-126.96.36.199.tar.bz2
Package xview-clients: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Package xview-lib: missing distfile xview3.2p1-X11R6.tar.gz
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2012-10-29 06:07:25 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (563) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2008-07-14 14:56:20 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (563) |
Mark as destdir ready.
| 2008-03-06 06:58:29 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Include required header files to use some funcions(malloc, strcpy, exit).
Fixes pointer=>int truncate problems on 64bit platforms.
Patch provided by Gilles Dauphin in PR 35476.
| 2007-01-09 11:16:19 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
nanosleep needs -lrt on Solaris. From Gilles Dauphin.
| 2006-12-27 14:37:47 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (210) |
- fine grained X11 dependencies for packages which have either USE_IMAKE
or USE_X11BASE set, but don't include mk/x11.buildlink3.mk directly or
- introduce BUILDLINK_PREFIX.libXpm as alias for BUILDLINK_PREFIX.xpm
in the !modular case
- fix some cases where the check for libX11 couldn't work at all by using
C++ for compilation without including the proper headers
Verified using a full X11_TYPE=xorg bulk build without additional
breakage. Discussed with salo@, wiz@ and send to packages@ for feedback.