/ruby-xz, Ruby bindings for liblzma
0.2.3, Package name:
ruby200-xz-0.2.3, Maintainer: minskim
ruby-xz is a basic binding for liblzma that allows you to create and
extract XZ-compressed archives. It can cope with big files as well as
small ones, but doesn't offer much of the possibilities liblzma itself
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-03) Updated to version: ruby200-xz-0.2.3
- (2015-03-01) Updated to version: ruby200-xz-0.2.1
- (2014-07-24) Updated to version: ruby200-xz-0.1.1nb1
- (2013-11-13) Updated to version: ruby193-xz-0.1.1nb1
- (2012-09-12) Updated to version: ruby193-xz-0.1.1
- (2012-03-20) Updated to version: ruby19-xz-0.1.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-01-03 06:31:55 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-xz to 0.2.3.
== 0.2.3 (2015-12-29)
* *Fix* documentation of XZ module (a :nodoc: was causing havoc
in the XZ module so it appeared to have no methods).
* No other changes this release.
== 0.2.2 (2015-12-27)
* *Add* XZ.disable_deprecation_notices
* *Deprecate* use of XZ::StreamReader.open with an IO argument
* *Deprecate* use of XZ::StreamReader.new with a filename argument
* *Deprecate* use of XZ::StreamWriter.open with an IO argument
* *Deprecate* use of XZ::StreamWriter.new with a filename argument
* *Deprecate* nonautomatic IO close in XZ::StreamReader#close
* *Deprecate* nonautomatic IO close in XZ::StreamWriter#close
* *Fix* incompatibility with Resolv.getaddress() in Ruby 2.2 (Ticket #13
by Ken Simon)
* Goal of these deprecations is to sync the API with Ruby’s own
Zlib::GzipWriter and Zlib::GzipReader mostly.
* Add required versions to gemspec.
* Comment format cleanup, results in better docs.
* Internal code cleanup
* Add more tests.
| 2015-11-25 13:47:32 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (2) |
Remove mk/find-prefix.mk usage from the archivers category.
The find-prefix infrastructure was required in a pkgviews world where
packages installed from pkgsrc could have different installation
prefixes, and this was a way for a dependency prefix to be determined.
Now that pkgviews has been removed there is no longer any need for the
overhead of this infrastructure. Instead we use BUILDLINK_PREFIX.pkg
for dependencies pulled in via buildlink, or LOCALBASE/PREFIX where the
dependency is coming from pkgsrc.
Provides a reasonable performance win due to the reduction of `pkg_info
-qp` calls, some of which were redundant anyway as they were duplicating
the same information provided by BUILDLINK_PREFIX.pkg.
| 2015-11-03 01:56:27 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (93) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for archivers category
Problems found with existing distfile for eagle:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-05-31 17:21:44 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) |
This package is built with ruby22.
| 2015-03-01 13:58:17 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update ruby-xz to 0.2.1.
* Build the gem properly on Ruby 2.0+ (PR #8 by Nana Sakisaka (saki7))
* Release the GIL when interfacing with liblzma (PR #7 by Lars Christensen
* Fix #6 (errors on JRuby) by Ben Nagy
* Remove 1.8 compatibility
| 2013-11-13 19:10:20 by Min Sik Kim | Files touched by this commit (3) |
Let ruby-xz use a full filename in loading a library.
| 2012-09-11 21:47:04 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (95) |
"user-destdir" is default these days
| 2012-03-20 13:29:24 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Oops, forgot to update distinfo.