/ruby-zip, Ruby module for reading and writing zip files
1.2.1, Package name:
ruby22-zip-1.2.1, Maintainer: minskim
rubyzip is a ruby module for reading and writing zip files.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-11) Updated to version: ruby22-zip-1.2.1
- (2016-03-08) Updated to version: ruby200-zip-1.2.0
- (2015-02-03) Updated to version: ruby200-zip-1.1.7
- (2015-02-01) Updated to version: ruby200-zip-1.1.6
- (2014-06-20) Updated to version: ruby200-zip-1.1.4
- (2012-07-31) Updated to version: ruby193-zip-0.9.9
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-11 16:34:46 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-zip to 1.2.1.
* Add accessor to @internal_file_attributes #304
* Extended globbing #303
* README updates #283, #289
* Cleanup after tests #298, #306
* Fix permissions on new zip files #294, #300
* Fix examples #297
* Support cp932 encoding #308
* Fix Directory traversal vulnerability #315
* Allow open_buffer to work without a given block #314
| 2016-03-08 14:50:17 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update rubyzip to 1.2.0.
* Don't enable JRuby objectspace #252
* Fixes an exception thrown when decoding some weird .zip files #248
* Use duck typing with IO methods #244
* Added error for empty (zero bit) zip file #242
* Accept StringIO in Zip.open_buffer #238
* Do something more expected with new file permissions #237
* Case insensitivity option for #find_entry #222
* Fixes in documentation and examples
| 2015-11-03 01:56:27 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (93) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for archivers category
Problems found with existing distfile for eagle:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-13 00:57:43 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Allow build on Ruby 2.2.
| 2015-05-17 15:02:56 by Sevan Janiyan | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add Ruby 2.2 to RUBY_VERSION_SUPPORTED
| 2015-02-03 14:37:45 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-zip to 1.1.7.
* Fix UTF-8 support for comments
* Zip.sort_entries working for zip output
* Prevent tempfile path from being unlinked by garbage collection
* NTFS Extra Field (0x000a) support
* Use String#tr instead of String#gsub
* Ability to not show warning about incorrect date
* Be smarter about handling buffer file modes.
* Support for Traditional Encryption (ZipCrypto)
| 2015-02-01 13:46:24 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-zip to 1.1.6.
Revert "Return created zip file from Zip::File.open when supplied a \
Treat empty file as non-exists (@layerssss)
Revert regression commit
Return created zip file from Zip::File.open when supplied a block (@tpickett66)
Zip::Entry::DEFLATED is forced on every file (@mehmetc)
Add InputStream#ungetc (@zacstewart)
Alias for legacy error names (@orien)
| 2014-06-20 04:09:43 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Some package i'm working on needs this >=1.0.0. Since nothing depends on it,
i don't see this update breaking anything. rubygems says that package requires
ruby>=1.9.2, so removing 1.8 from supported versions. This package needs to be
renamed to ruby-rubyzip, because there is a ruby-zip which is not this package.
Don't send empty string to stream (@mrloop)
Zip::Entry::DEFLATED was forced on every file (@mehmetc)
Alias for legacy error names (@orien)
Fix compatibility of ::OutputStream::write_buffer (@orien)
Clean up tempfiles from output stream (@iangreenleaf)
Fix compatibility of ::Zip::File.write_buffer
Speedup deflater (@loadhigh)
Less Arrays and Strings allocations (@srawlins)
Fix Zip64 writting support (@mrjamesriley)
Fix StringIO support (@simonoff)
Posibility to change default compression level
Make Zip64 write support optional via configuration
Better jRuby Support
Order of files in the archive can be sorted
Other small fixes
Removed support for Ruby 1.8
Changed the API for gem. Now it can be used without require param in Gemfile.
Added read-only support for Zip64 files.
Added support for setting Unicode file names.