/loudmouth, Lightweight Jabber client library
1.5.3, Package name:
loudmouth-1.5.3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Loudmouth is a lightweight and easy-to-use C library for programming with the
Jabber protocol. It's designed to be easy to get started with and yet
extensible to let you do anything the Jabber protocol allows.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-09-20) Updated to version: loudmouth-1.5.3
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: loudmouth-1.4.3nb10
- (2014-05-19) Updated to version: loudmouth-1.4.3nb9
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: loudmouth-1.4.3nb8
- (2013-02-12) Updated to version: loudmouth-1.4.3nb7
- (2012-09-15) Updated to version: loudmouth-1.4.3nb6
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-12-12 15:22:04 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (30) |
Revert "Specify readline requirement on 30 packages"
Many of these definitely do not depend on readline.
So there must be a different underlying problem, and that
should be tracked down instead of papering over it.
| 2016-12-04 04:51:17 by John Marino | Files touched by this commit (30) |
Specify readline requirement on 30 packages
/usr/libexec/binutils225/elf/ld.gold: error: cannot find -lreadline
The missing specification is obvious on DragonFly because there's
no publically accessible version of readline in base.
| 2016-09-22 13:47:10 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2016-09-19 19:13:19 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (7) | |
Update chat/loudmouth to 1.5.3. Changes to 1.5.1 are:
There have been many changes since the previous official release, 1.4.3, which
was published 7 years ago, so we'll only mention a few of them:
- This Loudmouth release is compatible with current Glib/GTK libraries
- The internal asyncns copy has been removed
- The security has been improved in several ways:
- Certificates: added checking of SAN(s) when CN does not match and fixed CN
- SSL 2 and 3 have been deactivated; TLS 1.1 and 1.2 have been activated
- Use the default cipher suite of GnuTLS
- New API: Implementation of lm_ssl_set_ca and lm_ssl_set_cipher_list
This enables the application to choose additional CA certificates to trust
as well as the cipher suites which are used by OpenSSL or GnuTLS
- Many resolver and parser issues have been fixed
I can't find a subsequent changelog for 1.5.1 to 1.5.3 but assume "bugs \
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-03 02:20:26 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (119) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for chat category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these /distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-05-19 11:34:34 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (5) | |
Apply a number of changes:
* Install a dummy log handler to avoid spamming e.g. the irssi-xmpp console
window in non-debug mode, patch from:
https://github.com/mcabber/loudmouth/co … b9c1e70ecb
* Fix build on Darwin
* Add patch comments and LICENSE.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.