/libgda, GNU database access library
5.2.2nb3, Package name:
libgda-5.2.2nb3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
GNU Data Access (GDA) is an attempt to provide uniform access to different
kinds of data sources (databases, information servers, mail spools, etc).
It is a complete architecture that provides all you need to access your
data. It is defined by a set of CORBA interfaces as generic as possible
(but very powerful at the same time) so that any kind of data source
can be accessed through them.
Libgda is an interface to the GDA architecture, providing a nice wrapper
around the CORBA interfaces, both for the client and the server parts. It
also provides a bunch of tools to help you both in the development and
management of your data sources, all done through the GDA model's set of
Libgda was part of the GNOME-DB project, but has been separated from it
to allow non-GNOME applications to be developed based on it.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: libgda-5.2.2nb3
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: libgda-5.2.2nb2
- (2014-01-29) Updated to version: libgda-5.2.2nb1
- (2014-01-21) Updated to version: libgda-5.2.2
- (2013-10-07) Updated to version: libgda-5.1.2
- (2012-09-15) Updated to version: libgda-3.0.1nb7
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2014-10-05 18:41:09 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (58) |
Fix ``Please add a line "# used by foo/bar/Makefile" here.'' warnings.
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.
| 2014-01-29 19:57:54 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Really bump PKGREVISION
| 2014-01-29 19:44:32 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
* Fix build. itstool is needed.
| 2014-01-24 00:42:38 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2014-01-21 14:08:19 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to 5.2.2
libgda 5.2.2, 2013-12-23
- Avoid using setlocale() in libraries
- Bugs corrected: GraphViz detection, #720594
- it (Marco Ciampa, Milo Casagrande)
libgda 5.2.1, 2013-11-17
- Fixed a Unix compilation issue, bug #712143
- Improved configure script output
- de (Benjamin Steinwender)
libgda 5.2.0, 2013-11-11
- Vala bindings improvements, thanks to Daniel Espinosa
- Improvements to most database providers (MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, \
SqlCipher, JDBC, ...)
- Use SqlCipher 3.0.0 and Sqlite 22.214.171.124
- Switched to GTK+3
- Lots of work on the Windows platform
- Many bugs fixed
- Translations updated for many languages, thanks to all the translators!