/ruby-activeldap, Object oriented interface to LDAP
3.2.2, Package name:
ruby200-activeldap-3.2.2, Maintainer: taca
Ruby/ActiveLdap provides an object oriented interface to LDAP. It maps
LDAP entries to Ruby objects with LDAP attribute accessors exposed as
methods dynamically assigned based on your LDAP server's schema and
each object's objectClasses.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-09-25) Updated to version: ruby200-activeldap-3.2.2
- (2012-09-03) Updated to version: ruby193-activeldap-3.2.2
- (2012-06-14) Updated to version: ruby193-activeldap-3.1.1nb2
- (2012-06-11) Updated to version: ruby193-activeldap-3.1.1nb1
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-25 07:46:56 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Avoid using rubyforge.org since it stopped most of services.
| 2012-09-03 17:08:45 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) |
| 2012-06-14 17:14:10 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (6) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for those RUBY_RAILS_STRICT_DEP is set to no implicitly now.
(Relax dependency to Ruby on Rails component packages.)
| 2012-03-20 11:13:13 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Remove dependency to ruby-fast_gettext since it is indirectly depeneded
| 2012-02-14 15:36:45 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-activeldap pacakge to 3.1.1.
* Supported Rails 3.1.1.
* [GitHub:#9] Fixed a typo in document. [warden]
* [GitHub:#11] Added persisted?. [bklier]
* [GitHub:#16] Supported 4 or more bytes salt for SSHA and SMD5. [Alex Tomlins]
* Alex Tomlins
* Supported Rails 3.1.0.rc4. [Ryan Tandy, Narihiro Nakamura, Hidetoshi Yoshimoto]
* Removed ActiveRecord dependency and added ActiveModel dependency.
* Used YARD instead of RDoc as documentation sysytem.
| 2011-12-13 16:47:34 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Switch to use RUBY_RAILS_SUPPORTED.
| 2011-06-17 15:57:43 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-activeldap package to 1.2.4.
* pkgsrc change: make it Ruby on Rails 2 only.
== 1.2.4: 2011-05-13
* Splited AL-Admin into other repository: https://github.com/activeldap/al-admin
* [GitHub:#2] Fixed "path po cound not be found" error by fast_gettext.
== 1.2.3: 2011-04-30
* [#40] Ignored nil value attribute.
* [#48] Escaped ":" in filter value.
* Added missing rubygems require.
* Used fast_gettext instead of gettext.
* Supported Rails 2.3.11.
* Fixed wrong assertion in test.
* Peter Fern
* Kris Wehner
* Ryan Tandy