/ruby-dm-observer, DataMapper plugin for observing Resources
1.2.0, Package name:
ruby200-dm-observer-1.2.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
DataMapper::Observer allows you to add callback hooks to many models. This is
similar to observers in ActiveRecord.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-11-03) Updated to version: ruby200-dm-observer-1.2.0
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Updated to version: ruby193-dm-observer-1.2.0
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-12-17) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version ruby19-dm-observer-1.2.0 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2011-12-17 18:29:57 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Importing databases/ruby-dm-observer package version 1.2.0.