/ruby-dm-sweatshop, DataMapper plugin for building pseudo random models
1.2.0, Package name:
ruby200-dm-sweatshop-1.2.0, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
dm-sweatshop is a model factory for DataMapper. It makes it easy & painless
to crank out complex pseudo random models -- useful for tests and seed data.
* Easy generation of random models with data that fits the application domain.
* Simple syntax for declaring and generating model patterns.
* Add context to model patterns, allowing grouping and
* Effortlessly generate or fill in associations for creating complex models
with few lines of code.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-11-03) Updated to version: ruby200-dm-sweatshop-1.2.0
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Updated to version: ruby193-dm-sweatshop-1.2.0
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-12-17) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version ruby19-dm-sweatshop-1.2.0 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2011-12-17 18:32:34 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Importing databases/ruby-dm-sweatshop package version 1.2.0.