/ruby-tiny_tds, Modern, simple and fast FreeTDS library for Ruby using DB-Library
0.7.0nb2, Package name:
ruby22-tiny_tds-0.7.0nb2, Maintainer: rodent
TinyTDS - A modern, simple and fast FreeTDS library for Ruby using DB-Library.
Developed for the ActiveRecord SQL Server adapter.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-09-19) Updated to version: ruby22-tiny_tds-0.7.0nb2
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: ruby200-tiny_tds-0.7.0nb1
- (2015-09-13) Updated to version: ruby200-tiny_tds-0.7.0
- (2015-08-24) Updated to version: ruby200-tiny_tds-0.6.2nb1
- (2014-07-05) Package added to pkgsrc.se, version ruby200-tiny_tds-0.6.2 (created)
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-09-19 15:04:29 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (147) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for gnutls shlib major bump.
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-03 02:56:36 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (368) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for databases category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to the cstore or mariadb55-client distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-15 05:07:47 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Add dependency to ruby-mini_portile. Noted by joerg@ and thanks!
| 2015-09-13 06:51:04 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) |
| 2015-09-13 06:50:26 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-tiny_tds to 0.7.0.
* 0.7.0 *
* Refactor build of FreeTDS & Iconv recipes. Add OpenSSL. Merged #207.
* Ensure zero terminated strings, where C-str pointers are expected. Use \
StringValueCStr() Fixes #208.
* Revert 999fa571 so timeouts do not kill the client. Fixes #179.
* Remove `sspi_w_kerberos.diff` patch. Not needed anymore.
* Tested again on Azure. Added notes to README on recommended settings.
* Replace `rb_thread_blocking_region` (removed in Ruby 2.2.0) \
w/`rb_thread_call_without_gvl`. Fixes #182.
* Remove 30 char password warning. Fixes #172.
* Remove Ruby 1.8.6 support. We always use Time vs edge case DateTime.
| 2015-08-23 16:30:43 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (125) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for nettle shlib major bump.
| 2015-06-03 13:12:36 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) |
This package is work on Ruby 2.2.