/fossil, High-reliability, distributed software configuration management
1.36, Package name:
fossil-1.36, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Fossil is a distributed software control system that includes a
whole palette of useful companion software: for example, bug
tracking and a wiki.
It allows autosyncing with an upstream before a commit. fossil is
a single standalone executable, using bandwidth efficient transfers
over HTTP. It includes its own HTTP server for providing the
repository, if needed.
The repository is kept in a sqlite database, only updated with
atomic commits, which can be checked by fossil itself for consistency.
Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-10-26) Updated to version: fossil-1.36
- (2016-06-16) Updated to version: fossil-1.35
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: fossil-1.34nb1
- (2015-12-29) Updated to version: fossil-1.34
- (2015-05-29) Updated to version: fossil-1.33
- (2015-03-15) Updated to version: fossil-1.32
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-02-21 01:06:12 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Make this more make-jobs-safe by creating a needed directory early enough.
| 2016-12-03 20:40:05 by Sebastian Wiedenroth | Files touched by this commit (1) |
help configure find zlib
| 2016-10-25 19:57:39 by Kamil Rytarowski | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update fossil from 1.35 to 1.36
- update MASTER_SITES to http://fossil-scm.org/xfer/uv/download/
Changes for Version 1.36 (2016-10-24)
Add support for unversioned content, the fossil unversioned command and the \
/uv and /uvlist web pages.
The download page is moved into unversioned content so that the self-hosting \
Fossil websites no longer uses any external content.
Added the "Search" button to the graphical diff generated by the \
--tk option on the diff command.
Added the "--checkin VERSION" option to the diff command.
Various performance enhancements to the diff command.
Update internal Unicode character tables, used in regular expression \
handling, from version 8.0 to 9.0.
Update the built-in SQLite to version 3.15 (beta). Fossil now requires the \
SQLITE_DBCONFIG_MAINDBNAME interface of SQLite which is only available in SQLite \
version 3.15 and later and so Fossil will not work with earlier SQLite versions.
Fix multi-line timeline bug
Enhance the fossil purge command.
New command fossil shell.
SQL parameters whose names are all lower-case in Ticket Report SQL queries \
are filled in using HTTP query parameter values.
Added support for child projects that are able to pull from their parent but \
Added the -nocomplain option to the TH1 "query" command.
Added support for the chng=GLOBLIST query parameter on the /timeline webpage.
| 2016-06-16 10:34:29 by Roy Marples | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to fossil-1.35, principal changes include:
* Enable symlinks by default on all non-Windows platforms.
* Enhance the Markdown formatting so that hyperlinks that begin with \
"/" are relative to the root of the Fossil repository.
* Rework the /setup_list page (the User List page) to display all users in a \
* Fix backslash-octal escape on filenames while importing from git
* When markdown documents begin with <h1> HTML elements, use that \
header at the document title.
* Added the /bigbloblist page.
* Enhance the /finfo page so that when it is showing the ancestors of a \
particular file version, it only shows direct ancestors and omits changes on \
branches, thus making it show the same set of ancestors that are used for \
* Added the --page option to the fossil ui command
* Added the fossil bisect ui command
* Enhanced the fossil diff command so that it accepts directory names as \
arguments and computes diffs on all files contained within those directories.
* Fix the fossil add command so that it shows "SKIP" for files \
added that were already under management.
* TH1 enhancements:
* Add [array exists] command.
* Add minimal [array names] command.
* Add tcl_platform(engine) and tcl_platform(platform) array elements.
* Get autosetup working with MinGW.
* Fix autosetup detection of zlib in the source tree.
* Added autosetup detection of OpenSSL when it may be present under the \
"compat" subdirectory of the source tree.
* Added the fossil reparent command
* Added --include and --exclude options to fossil tarball and fossil zip and \
the in= and ex= query parameters to the /tarball and /zip web pages.
* Add support for encrypted Fossil repositories.
* If the FOSSIL_PWREADER environment variable is set, then use the program it \
names in place of getpass() to read passwords and passphrases
* Option --baseurl now works on Windows.
* Numerious documentation improvements.
* Update the built-in SQLite to version 3.13.0.
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-12-29 16:31:13 by Niclas Rosenvik | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update fossil to version 1.34.
Remove readline dependency fossil now uses the linenoise library
Install manpage, license and linenoise license.
* Make the fossil clean command undoable for files less than 10MiB.
* Update internal Unicode character tables, used in regular expression
handling, from version 7.0 to 8.0.
* Add the new amend command which is used to modify tags of a "check-in".
* Fix bug in import command, handling version 3 of the svndump format for
* Add the all cache command.
* TH1 enhancements:
Add minimal [lsearch] command. Only exact case-sensitive matching is
Add the [glob_match], [markdown], [dir], and [encode64] commands.
Add the [tclIsSafe] and [tclMakeSafe] commands to the Tcl integration
Add 'double', 'integer', and 'list' classes to the [string is] command.
* Add the --undo option to the diff command.
* Build-in Antirez's "linenoise" command-line editing library
for use with the fossil sql command on Unix platforms.
* Add stash cat as an alias for the stash show command.
* Automatically pull before fossil merge when auto-sync is enabled.
* Fix --hard option to fossil mv and fossil rm to enable them to work properly
with certain relative paths.
* Change the mimetype for ".n" and ".man" files to text/plain.
* Display improvements in the fossil bisect chart command.
* Updated the built-in SQLite to version 3.9.1 and activated JSON1 and
FTS5 support (both currently unused within Fossil).
| 2015-12-12 00:22:49 by Sebastian Wiedenroth | Files touched by this commit (1) |
help configure find openssl
| 2015-05-29 16:15:35 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 1.33
This is Version 1.33 (2015-05-23)
Principal changes in this release:
Improved fork detection on fossil update, fossil status and related commands.
Change the default skin to what used to be called "San Francisco \
Add the /repo-tabsize web page
Add fossil import --svn, for importing a subversion repository into fossil \
which was exported using "svnadmin dump".
Add the "--compress-only" option to fossil rebuild.
Use a pie chart on the /reports?view=byuser page.
Enhanced fossil clean --verily so that it ignores keep-glob and ignore-glob \
settings. Added the -x alias for --verily.
Add the --soft and --hard options to fossil rm and fossil mv. The default is \
still --soft, but that is now configurable at compile-time or by the mv-rm-files \
Improved ability to customize the timelime graph.
Improvements to the /sitemap page.
Automatically adjust the CLI timeline to the terminal width on Linux.
Added [info commands] and [info vars] commands to TH1. These commands \
perform the same function as their Tcl counterparts, except they do not accept a \
Fix some obscure issues with TH1 expression processing.
Fix titles in search results for documents that are not wiki, markdown, or HTML.
Formally translate TH1 to Tcl return codes and vice-versa, where necessary, \
in the Tcl integration subsystem.
Add fossil leaves -multiple, for finding multiple leaves on the same branch.
Added the "Blitz" skin option.
Removed the ".fossil-settings/keep-glob" file. It should not have \
been checked into the repository.
Update the built-in SQLite to version 18.104.22.168.
Make fossil open honor ".fossil-settings/allow-symlinks".
Allow fossil add to be used on symlinks to nonexistent or unreadable files \
in the same way as fossil addremove.
Added fork warning to be issued if sync produced a fork
Update the info page to report when a file becomes a symlink. Additionally \
show the UUID for files whose types have changed without changing contents or \
Have fossil changes and fossil status report when executable or symlink \
status changes on otherwise unmodified files.
Permit filtering weekday and file reports by user. Also ensure the user \
parameter is preserved when changing types. Add a field for direct entry of the \
user name to each applicable report.
Create parent directories of empty-dirs if they don't already exist.
Inhibit timeline links to wiki pages that have been deleted.