/guile-gnome, Library to access gobject/glib/gtk and gnome from guile
2.16.2nb1, Package name:
guile-gnome-platform-2.16.2nb1, Maintainer: gdt
The guile-gnome project brings the power of Scheme to your graphical
application. guile-gnome modules support the entire Gnome library
stack: from Pango to GnomeCanvas, Gtk+ to GStreamer, Glade to
GtkSourceView, you will find in guile-gnome a comprehensive
environment for developing modern applications.
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-03-05) Updated to version: guile-gnome-platform-2.16.2nb1
- (2015-06-07) Updated to version: guile-gnome-platform-2.16.2
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: guile-gnome-platform-2.16.1nb34
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: guile-gnome-platform-2.16.1nb33
- (2014-02-12) Updated to version: guile-gnome-platform-2.16.1nb32
- (2014-01-01) Updated to version: guile-gnome-platform-2.16.1nb31
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-03-05 12:29:49 by Jonathan Perkin | Files touched by this commit (1813) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for security/openssl ABI bump.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-07 14:02:22 by Greg Troxel | Files touched by this commit (10) | |
Update to 2.16.2. All patches were from upstream (or perhaps
Add one new patch to avoid including glib sub-headers, just sent
guile-gnome-platform 2.16.2 -- 2012-09-05
[bug fixes omitted -gdt]
* If Guile is new enough, tab completion at the REPL will cause all
"latent" bindings to become present. This makes it easier to explore
* Add overrides with parameter annotations for methods of
GtkPrintOperation (bug #603211). Thanks to Patrick Bernaud.
* Add wrapper for gtk_tree_view_get_path_at_pos(). Thanks to Patrick
* The GtkTextBuffer API now uses UTF-8 for Guile 2.0. Thanks to Mark
Weaver. There is more work to do regarding UTF-8 and Guile 2.0,
| 2015-04-25 16:20:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (495) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories a through f.
| 2014-05-05 02:48:38 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1155) |
Recursive revbump from x11/pixman
Fix PR pkg/48777
| 2014-02-13 00:18:57 by Matthias Scheler | Files touched by this commit (1568) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for OpenSSL API version bump.
| 2014-01-01 12:52:43 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (776) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for libgcrypt-1.6.0 shlib major bump.
| 2013-10-10 16:42:40 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1058) |
Recursive revbump from pango-1.36.0