/p5-UNIVERSAL-require, Perl module to require() from a variable
0.18nb2, Package name:
p5-UNIVERSAL-require-0.18nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
UNIVERSAL::require - require() modules from a variable.
If you've ever had to do this...
eval "require $module";
to get around the bareword caveats on require(), this module is for
you. It creates a universal require() class method that will work with
every Perl module and its secure. So instead of doing some arcane
eval() work, you can do this:
It doesn't save you much typing, but it'll make alot more sense to
someone who's not a ninth level Perl acolyte.
Required to run:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-06-09) Updated to version: p5-UNIVERSAL-require-0.18nb2
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-UNIVERSAL-require-0.18nb1
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: p5-UNIVERSAL-require-0.18
- (2014-06-10) Updated to version: p5-UNIVERSAL-require-0.17
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-UNIVERSAL-require-0.15nb1
- (2013-11-30) Updated to version: p5-UNIVERSAL-require-0.15
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-06-08 21:25:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2236) | |
Bump PKGREVISION for perl-5.24.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-25 10:21:33 by Makoto Fujiwara | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.18
- Skip the taint test if Perl was compiled without taint support.
- Changed use of "use vars" to "our"
- Added strict and warnings to PREREQ_PM
| 2014-06-09 21:11:31 by Amitai Schlair | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.17. From the changelog:
- Check for valid module names. RT#94866 from TOBYINK.
- Changed used of die() to croak() RT#23113
- Fixed typo in pod (fschlich++)
- Added README
- Specified min version of perl 5.6.0
- Now "use warnings"
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2013-11-24 02:59:08 by Wen Heping | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update to 0.15
- Hadn't specific meta-spec version 2, so github repo wasn't turning
up in the metadata.
- Changed the repository meta_merge to the new format
- Tweaked format (mainly release dates) to conform to CPAN::Changes::Spec
- first test release by NEILB after getting comaint
- no changes other than specifying github repository
| 2013-05-31 14:42:58 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (2880) |
Bump all packages for perl-5.18, that
a) refer 'perl' in their Makefile, or
b) have a directory name of p5-*, or
c) have any dependency on any p5-* package
Like last time, where this caused no complaints.