/ruby-getopt, Another option parsers for Ruby
1.4.3, Package name:
ruby200-getopt-1.4.3, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
The getopt library provides two different command line option parsers.
They are meant as easier and more convenient replacements for the
command line parsers that ship as part of the Ruby standard library.
Please see the README for additional comments.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2016-01-11) Updated to version: ruby200-getopt-1.4.3
- (2015-02-01) Updated to version: ruby200-getopt-1.4.2
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Updated to version: ruby193-getopt-1.4.1
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-08-12) Updated to version: ruby18-getopt-1.4.1
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2016-01-11 17:01:37 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-getopt to 1.4.3.
== 1.4.3 - 7-Jan-2016
* This gem is now signed.
* The gem related tasks in the Rakefile now assume Rubygems 2.x.
* Added getopt.rb, getopt-std.rb and getopt-long.rb files for convenience.
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-25 10:51:12 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Avoid using rubyforge.org since it stopped most of services.
| 2015-02-01 15:17:40 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-getopt to 1.4.2.
== 1.4.2 - 12-Oct-2014
* Updated Rakefile, README and gemspec.
* Minor updates to the test file and examples.
| 2011-08-12 18:31:07 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update devel/ruby-getopt package to 1.4.1.
== 1.4.1 - 17-Jul-2011
* Now works with Ruby 1.9.x. Thanks go to Shura for the patch.
* Refactored the gemspec. Gem building code is now handled by Rake tasks.
* Refactored the Rakefile. Added a default task, removed the old install
task, and namespaced the gem related tasks.
| 2010-09-23 09:18:43 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Importing devel/ruby-getopt 1.4.0.