/ruby-heckle, Code mutation tester for Ruby
1.4.3nb2, Package name:
ruby200-heckle-1.4.3nb2, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Heckle is a mutation tester. It modifies your code and runs your tests
to make sure they fail. The idea is that if code can be changed and
your tests don't notice, either that code isn't being covered or it
doesn't do anything.
It's like hiring a white-hat hacker to try to break into your server
and making sure you detect it. You learn the most by trying to break
things and watching the outcome in an act of unit test sadism.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-09-25) Updated to version: ruby200-heckle-1.4.3nb2
- (2012-11-13) Updated to version: ruby193-heckle-1.4.3nb2
- (2011-08-12) Updated to version: ruby18-heckle-1.4.3nb2
- (2010-09-10) Updated to version: ruby18-heckle-1.4.3nb1
- (2009-11-23) Updated to version: ruby18-heckle-1.4.3
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-09-25 10:51:34 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Avoid using rubyforge.org since it stopped most of services.
| 2011-08-12 18:31:45 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
Add dependency to hoe due to gemspec.
| 2010-09-10 07:48:37 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) | |
* Use lang/ruby/gem.mk instead of misc/rubygems/rubygem.mk.
* Update dependency according to gemspec.
| 2009-11-23 15:21:43 by Filip Hajny | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Updated ruby-heckle to 1.4.3.
1.4.3 / 2009-06-23
* Added autotest/heckle plugin
* Skipping testing on 1.9
1.4.2 / 2009-02-08
* Fixed Ruby2Ruby dependency and Ruby2Ruby references (name changed).
* Fix bug 11435 where [:iter, [:call], ...] would cause an endless loop.
| 2009-06-14 19:49:18 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (454) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2009-06-12 07:21:45 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Backout bumping PKGREVISION. It was fix for build problem only.
| 2009-06-12 07:19:21 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Fix problem with new rake. rake-0.8.7 might check URL strictly?