/ruby-i18n, New wave Internationalization support for Ruby
0.8.1, Package name:
ruby22-i18n-0.8.1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Ruby Internationalization and localization solution. Features:
* translation and localization
* interpolation of values to translations (Ruby 1.9 compatible syntax)
* pluralization (CLDR compatible)
* customizable transliteration to ASCII
* flexible defaults
* bulk lookup
* lambdas as translation data
* custom key/scope separator
* custom exception handlers
* extensible architecture with a swappable backend
* Pluralization: lambda pluralizers stored as translation data
* Locale fallbacks, RFC4647 compliant (optionally: RFC4646 locale validation)
* Gettext support
* Translation metadata
* ActiveRecord (optionally: ActiveRecord::Missing and ActiveRecord::StoreProcs)
* KeyValue (uses active_support/json and cannot store procs)
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2017-03-14) Updated to version: ruby22-i18n-0.8.1
- (2015-03-13) Updated to version: ruby200-i18n-0.7.0
- (2014-07-24) Updated to version: ruby200-i18n-0.6.9
- (2013-12-18) Updated to version: ruby193-i18n-0.6.9
- (2013-09-15) Updated to version: ruby193-i18n-0.6.5
- (2013-03-11) Updated to version: ruby193-i18n-0.6.4
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2017-03-13 17:32:33 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-i18n to 0.8.1
* This release fixes an issue with I18n.transliterate and Chinese
characters. See #362 for more information.
* You can now set I18n.cache_key_digest to determine how cache keys are
calculated. If you were seeing issues where the same value stored in a cache
produced a different key, then this fix will interest you. For more
information, see #285.
* You can now override translate_format in I18n::Backend classes to customize
how localize will perform. See #347 (comment) for more details.
* You can now interpolate the value of a key inside another key. See #300 for
* The exists? method was added to the fallback backend, to match other backend
implementations - #326
* Added N_ to GetText::Helpers - #121
* Added a :default option for I18n.localize - #251
* Reverted a commit which made it so that the great documentation for
I18n.translate wasn't made visible through a yard documentation
generation. - bc926eb
* I18n.MissingTranslation.new can now be called with two arguments. It will no
longer raise a "TypeError: can't dup NilClass" exception - #295
* I18n's Hash#slice method no longer fails if the hash does not have the
specified key - #289
* I18n::Backend::Metadata will now no longer attempt to set
@translation_metadata on frozen objects - #305
* Added missing many rule to pl translation rules - #346
* Calling I18n.t(:foo, default: nil) Or I18n.t(:foo, default: false) will now
return nil or false, rather than returning a missing translation exception -
* Setting I18n.load_path via I18n.load_path= will now reset the
@@available_locales_set setting. - #348 & #173
* The subclasses of Hash when calling Hash#slice are maintained - #250
* Fixed I18n.interpolate behaviour when it was passed an
ActiveSupport::SafeBuffer object - #216
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2015-03-13 14:38:08 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-i18n to 0.7.0.
* Drop support to Ruby 1.8.7 / REE
* Drop support to Rails 2.3 / 3.0 / 3.1
* Remove deprecated stuff:
- Setting :default_exception_hander Symbol to I18n.exception_handler.
- normalize_translation_keys in favor of normalize_keys.
- :rescue_format option on the exception handler.
- enforce_available_locales now defaults to true with no deprecation message.
| 2013-12-16 10:21:34 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-i18n to 0.6.9. This is security fix.
* Add I18n::exists? method.
* Add I18n.locale_available? method.
* Delete unused files.
* I18n::MissingTranslation exception escapes key names for its
html_message, fixing CVE-2013-4492.
* Use CGI.escapeHTML instead of CGI.escape_html for Ruby 1.8.7.
* Fix an issue with setting I18n.config.enforce_available_locales.
| 2013-09-15 12:07:57 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (2) | |
Update ruby-i18n to 0.6.5.
Several bug fixes.
| 2013-04-07 22:49:45 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (91) |
Edited DESCR in the case of:
File too long (should be no more than 24 lines).
Line too long (should be no more than 80 characters).
Trailing empty lines.
Trucated the long files as best as possible while preserving the most info
contained in them.
| 2013-03-11 09:05:32 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-i18n to 0.6.4.
* Include the key in "missing interpolation argument" errors.
* Update documentation for the `pluralize` method. Hopefully made it
clearer what is actually going on and why.
* Add parens to fix parse error in lib/i18n.rb in MagLev.
* Never modify the given options hash.
* Fix I18n.transliterate for non utf-8 keys (occurs e.g. in jruby
1.7.0 which have US-ASCII encoded symbols).
* Do not overwrite response of first backend with later backends when
looking up namespaces.
* Make exception message more helpful on YAML syntax error.
* Remove throwing `warning: invalid start is ignored`
The last argument should be a Julian day number which denotes the
day of calendar reform. Date::ITALY (2299161=1582-10-15),
Date::ENGLAND (2361222=1752-09-14), Date::GREGORIAN (the proleptic
Gregorian calendar) and Date::JULIAN (the proleptic Julian calendar)
can be specified as a day of calendar reform
* Preventing transliterator constant from being modified for
* Revert "Fix i18n/backend/key_value to add data in a array" causing
* Add license information to gemspec. This way you can get it when
using rubygems.org API.
* Support Rails 4.
* Fixed Ruby 1.8 support due to missing `String#force_encoding`.
* Resolve problems with encoding and transliterator between various
* Do not do any utf8 conversion, assume valid data is received.
| 2012-09-16 08:19:51 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-i18n to 0.6.1.
Changes are unavailable.