/ruby-loquacious, Descriptive configuration files for Ruby written in Ruby
1.9.1, Package name:
ruby200-loquacious-1.9.1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Descriptive configuration files for Ruby written in Ruby.
Loquacious provides a very open configuration system written in ruby and
descriptions for each configuration attribute. The attributes and descriptions
can be iterated over allowing for helpful information about those attributes to
be displayed to the user.
Required to run:
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2014-07-24) Updated to version: ruby200-loquacious-1.9.1
- (2012-06-11) Package has been reborn
- (2012-06-11) Updated to version: ruby193-loquacious-1.9.1
- (2012-06-11) Package deleted from pkgsrc
- (2011-12-16) Updated to version: ruby19-loquacious-1.9.1
- (2011-09-14) Updated to version: ruby18-loquacious-1.9.0
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 04:29:40 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (1995) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for devel category
Issues found with existing distfiles:
No changes made to these distinfo files.
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2013-04-06 16:09:35 by Blue Rats | Files touched by this commit (22) |
Various MASTER_SITES-related fixes.
| 2011-12-16 12:46:20 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-loquacious package to 1.9.1.
== 1.9.1 / 2011-12-15
- Properly generate accessor method when merging
| 2011-09-14 13:59:36 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update ruby-loquacious package to 1.9.0.
== 1.9.0 / 2011-09-13
- Iterator now skips Undefined values
- Method to convert Configuration objects to a hash [mcmire]
| 2011-08-12 18:04:22 by Takahiro Kambe | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Importing ruby-loquacious version 1.8.1.