/mined, Html-aware editor
2000.15nb1, Package name:
mined-2000.15nb1, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Mined is a text editor with
Good interactive features
an intuitive user interface
command control and pull-down menus available
control and function key or mouse control
Many useful text editing capabilities
extensive Unicode support, including double-width and combining
characters, keyboard mapping and script highlighting
many text editing features, e.g. paragraph wrapping, smart quotes,
multi-line support in search and replacement patterns
program editing features, HTML support and syntax highlighting,
systematic text and file handling safety, avoiding loss of data
"Small-footprint" operation and portability
plain text mode (terminal) operation
cross-platform operation (Unix, DOS/Windows)
Master sites: SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2013-10-17) Updated to version: mined-2000.15nb1
- (2009-04-25) Updated to version: mined-2000.15
- (2007-08-25) Updated to version: mined-2000.14
- (2007-08-18) Updated to version: mined-2000.14
- (2007-06-29) Updated to version: mined-2000.13.2
- (2007-06-22) Updated to version: mined-2000.13.2
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-11-03 04:32:24 by Alistair G. Crooks | Files touched by this commit (138) |
Add SHA512 digests for distfiles for editors category
Problems found with existing distfiles:
Otherwise, existing SHA1 digests verified and found to be the same on
the machine holding the existing distfiles (morden). All existing
SHA1 digests retained for now as an audit trail.
| 2013-10-17 00:37:14 by Roy Marples | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Mined really uses termcap.
| 2013-02-01 23:21:16 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (55) |
Reset MAINTAINER/OWNER (became observers)
| 2012-10-03 13:43:48 by Aleksej Saushev | Files touched by this commit (150) |
Drop superfluous PKG_DESTDIR_SUPPORT, "user-destdir" is default these days.
| 2012-06-25 13:27:08 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Disable character set warning for Clang, it produces over 8GB output
| 2009-06-14 19:50:28 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (75) |
Remove @dirrm entries from PLISTs
| 2009-04-25 13:25:43 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (4) | |
Update to mined-2000.15.
Character encoding support enhancements:
* Updated to Unicode 5.1; added XHC Hanyu pinyin pronunciation information.
* Enhanced character information display, also in non-UTF-8 text encoding.
Adding Unicode character name and Unicode decomposition, see Info menu.
* Enhanced character substitution display for non-Unicode terminals;
using base character according to Unicode decomposition.
* Encoding conversion from UTF-8 enhanced to all text encodings.
* Enhanced terminal support for cygwin 1.7, including UTF-8 mode.
* Character replacement commands (e.g. ESC _) also unescape
URL escape notation (%E2%82%AC) and HTML numeric entities (&_#x20AC;).
Text editing features:
* Enhanced line begin/end navigation, may also go to previous/next line.
* Changed cursor positioning when moving vertically over multi-column characters
* Turning to the closest side of a TAB.
* Options -T/+T for preference to stay left/right of TAB.
* Enhanced menu navigation (Ctrl-mouse-scroll, initial key word finding).
* Multi-option selection in open Info display ("?") menu.
* Scrollbar mouse control enhancements:
* Scroll direction adapted to other applications (old mode with option -oo).
* Click-and-drag scrollbar scrolling.
* Accelerated scrolling (by half a page) while over scrollbar.
* Added usage hints to messages on typical keyboard interaction misconceptions.
* Help function improvements.
* Tweaked handling of Home/End/Del and modified keypad keys.
* Distinction of small/numeric keypad keys for djgpp-compiled DOS version.
* Tweaked uterm terminal invocation script:
* Workaround to safely ensure UTF-8 on cygwin.
* Best guess for user preference of rxvt (if rxvt-unicode is found).
* Command line options for user preference for xterm or rxvt.
* Tweaked cygwin script wmined to use mintty if available.
* Tuned keypad assignments to achieve more uniform keypad functions
among different kinds of terminals as much as possible.
* Support of additional terminal codepages as supported by cygwin 1.7,
also in the djgpp-compiled DOS version.
* Recognising and adapting to PuTTY or MinTTY.
* Added printing feature using notepad /p for cygwin and DOS versions.
* Applying computed dim screen attribute for line indications (in xterm),
actived by defining an empty environment variable MINEDDIM.
* Revised/enhanced line end handling support:
* Added option +r to convert Unix lineends (LF) to DOS lineends (CRLF).
* Enhanced Mac lineend handling options -R and +R.
* Either of -r/+r can be combined with either of -R/+R.
* Added search pattern "\r" to search for CRLF (DOS/Windows) line ends.
| 2007-08-18 01:24:12 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (3) | |
Update to mined-2000.14; requested by upstream. Pick up maintainership.
While here add DESTDIR support.
Changes in 2000.14:
Text editing features:
* Case-insensitive search (except when searching for an identifier).
* New command Alt-x toggles preceding character and its hexadecimal code.
Character encoding support enhancements:
* Additional option -E? just determines and displays text file encoding(s).
* Additional option +E? just determines and displays terminal encoding.
* Separated display of "isolated" combining characters (e.g. after TAB).
* Improved text encoding auto-detection:
* Improved detection of CJK encodings vs. 8-bit encodings.
* Added auto-detection of Windows-"ANSI" (CP1252), PC-Latin \
* Improved configuration of auto-detection.
Character input enhancements:
* New shortcuts for input of plain quote marks (in smart quotes mode).
Interworking enhancements: Terminal encoding handling:
* Added options -f / -F to indicate limited font coverage of special characters.
* Detecting and handling non-Unicode terminal with Arabic ligature joining.
* Detecting and handling special width behaviour of rxvt, mlterm, konsole
concerning unassigned characters, non-BMP, or non-Unicode characters.
* Applying display replacement for illegal Unicode characters by default
(codes ending with FFFE/FFFF, surrogates, non-Unicode code points).
* Fixed a lot of other remaining width display inconsistencies.
* Making use of window focus out/in reports (xterm 224).
* Workaround for xterm 224 bug which could lock up the terminal.
* Adjusting display details to properties of gnome-terminal, konsole.
* Considering termcap information of function key escape sequences.
* Increased speed of some UTF-8 search operations by a factor of ~ 40.
* Colour highlighting of DOS/Mac line end indications.