/p5-Padre, Perl Application Development and Refactoring Environment
0.96nb19, Package name:
p5-Padre-0.96nb19, Maintainer: pkgsrc-users
Padre is a Perl IDE, an Integrated Development environment, or in other
words a text editor that is simple to use for new Perl programmers but
also supports large multi-lingual and multi-technology projects.
* Customizable syntax highlighting of many languages
* Syntax checking for Perl 5 and Perl 6
* Refactoring tools for Perl 5 and Perl 6
* Context sensitive help
* Multi-platform: Microsoft Windows, Linux, Mac OS X
* Special features for beginners
* Extra features for advanced programmers
* Written in Perl 5
Required to run:
] Required to build:
Master sites: (Expand) SHA1:
Version history: (Expand)
- (2015-06-12) Updated to version: p5-Padre-0.96nb19
- (2015-04-25) Updated to version: p5-Padre-0.96nb18
- (2014-06-01) Updated to version: p5-Padre-0.96nb17
- (2014-05-30) Updated to version: p5-Padre-0.96nb16
- (2014-05-05) Updated to version: p5-Padre-0.96nb15
- (2013-12-09) Updated to version: p5-Padre-0.96nb14
CVS history: (Expand)
| 2015-06-12 12:52:19 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3152) |
Recursive PKGREVISION bump for all packages mentioning 'perl',
having a PKGNAME of p5-*, or depending such a package,
| 2015-04-25 16:20:48 by Tobias Nygren | Files touched by this commit (495) | |
Recursive revbump following MesaLib update, categories a through f.
| 2014-12-12 11:51:42 by Joerg Sonnenberger | Files touched by this commit (1) |
Comment out a redundant dependency to avoid unnecessary rebuilds.
| 2014-05-31 14:22:42 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (12) | |
Don't expect perl to provide p5-CGI, depend on the package instead.
p5-CGI will be removed from perl soon.
| 2014-05-30 01:38:20 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (3049) |
Bump for perl-5.20.0.
Do it for all packages that
* mention perl, or
* have a directory name starting with p5-*, or
* depend on a package starting with p5-
like last time, for 5.18, where this didn't lead to complaints.
Let me know if you have any this time.
| 2014-05-05 02:48:38 by Ryo ONODERA | Files touched by this commit (1155) |
Recursive revbump from x11/pixman
Fix PR pkg/48777
| 2013-12-09 15:17:56 by OBATA Akio | Files touched by this commit (238) | |
Fix/Update DEPENDS paterns for perl CORE modules, with some trivial fixes.
Bump PKGREVISION for runtime dependency pattern changed packages.
| 2013-11-24 10:57:04 by Thomas Klausner | Files touched by this commit (23) |
Comment out p5-Storable dependency; included in perl since 5.7.3.